"I am dating someone~!" You yelled before running off, the gasps were heard and Noelle stood there in shock. Nozel sat there he was really confused on everything right now, who were you dating and why did you punch him. You hardly ever hurt him unless he talked bad about Noelle, then the words of the fact you were dating came crossing his minds.

You ran into your normal hiding spot that only Noelle, and the Vermillion siblings knew about. You slumped back against the tree placing your hand on your chest, as you slid down the tree sitting down. It took a few moments to realize what you did and what had happened and said, and your eyes widen.

"Oh crap, I am an idiot." You said smacking your head, before feeling someone place their hand on your shoulder.

"Why did you tell Nozel that lie?" You looked up to see Fugoleon and Noelle.

"I...don't know, I got flustered and embarrassed."

"... was punching him necessary?" Noelle asked sweat dropping and you puffed your cheeks.

"Probably not, but I wasn't thinking at the time."

"You do have feelings for him right?" Fugoleon asked, and you nodded your head.

"Yes..."

"You need to fix it then idiot." Noelle said hitting your head.

"Oi, I am older." You said glaring at the girl but she stuck her tongue out.

"Noelle is right." Fugoleon said hitting your head, and you whined holding your head.

"Seriously, I have a fragile head." You said holding your head but Fugoleon pulled you up ignoring your whining.

"Well go apologize and tell him the truth." Noelle said, and you looked at her.

"Why are you encouraging me to date him?"

"Because, it's clear that he loves you. My siblings may be jerks to me, but still..." She said and you smiled patting her head.

"You are too good for your own good."

"(Y/N), quite getting sidetracked." Fugoleon said in a warning tone.

"Okay, okay." You said running before he could hit you again. You sighed ruffling your head before looking for the Silver Eagles captain. You traveled all through the capital not able to find the said man, and you were about to give up once it got dark.

"Ugh where is he???" You mumbled turning a corner before falling backwards, you were caught before you could hit the ground. You looked up to see the man you had been looking for, you noticed he had a small bruise forming from where you punched him. You flinched before placing your hand on his cheek healing it, he was confused at what you were doing.

"It was starting to form a bruise, so I healed it before anyone noticed." You said, and Nozel nodded his head standing you up.

"Uh sorry..."

"Its fine I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He said and you shook your head.

"Not this, for earlier. I punched you and said something I shouldn't have."

"It's fine I didn't know you were dating someone."

"Truth is i'm not." You said, and Nozel looked at you confused.

"You aren't?"

"No, I freaked out. So I hit you and said that, plus I realized there was a crowd watching." You hung your head down low, Nozel felt a little relax now.

"So can I get your answer then? Do you like me back?" He asked and you looked up meeting his eyes before smiling. You leaned up on your tippy toes before placing your lips on his own, he wrapped his arms around your waist. He held you close as both continued to kiss, it was sweet yet desperate at the same time. You both parted and you nodded your head smiling slightly.

"Despite your personality with your sister, I fell in love with you too." You said and Nozel couldn't help but smile slightly.

"Does this mean you won't interfere with us?"

"Nope it does not mean that, I will interfere if you guys are mean to Noelle. She is like a sister to me."

"She IS our sister."

"Yet you guys are assholes."

"You are MY girlfriend."

"Which is why you should make me happy, instead of angry." He clicked his tongue and you laughed.

"So want a happy girlfriend, you will tame your other siblings or else I will." You said, and he sighed.

"Fine." He said and pulled away holding your hand kissing your cheek.

"By the way, don't it bother you that I am a commoner?"

"Yes, it did at first. I learned to accept it though, I couldn't get rid of my feelings for you."

"Good." You said kissing his cheek, as you both walked hand in hand.