28.

-Louis' POV-

"Darling, can you call Anne in from the living room for me?" My mum, Johannah, asks whilst continuing to make sandwich's for the visitors who will be arriving soon.

"Anne? My mum is asking for you," I tell her, leading her back into the kitchen.

"Yes, love?" Anne answers sweetly, her beautiful smile lighting up the room in the same way Harry's always does whenever does-- well, pretty much anything.

"Would you give me a hand with desert, I'd hate to ruin it and I know you make a mean chocolate cake?"

"It'd be my pleasure!"

Watching our parents, I get this weird dejavu. I'm usually the one in the relationship who sucks ass at cooking anything, while Harry is the one who can cook just about anything to perfection. My mum and Harry's mum aren't in a relationship obviously, but when they're together they mirror us in a lot of scary ways. 

"So are you two nervous to talk to the other lads about coming out?" My mum asks as Harry walks into the kitchen all showered and ready for tonight. 

"A little bit. The boys are supportive of us, but who knows if they'll support us enough to risk ruining their careers," Harry says, voicing what I was thinking. 

"Oh c'mon, they've been trying to get you two to come clean for years! Of course they're going to support you!" Anne assures us, her face flushed with excitement and happiness. 

"Right, well we shall see in a few minutes when everyone arrives," I say, pulling Harry into my lap and wrapping my arms around his waist. 

 Harry reaches for a BLT sandwich, but his mom slaps his hand away. She scolds him for not letting the guests have first pick of food and he pouts, causing everyone to burst out in loud and obnoxious laughter. In fact, when the door bell rings we hardly hear it, but we pull ourselves together quickly and let out guests in. The other boys and Eleanor flooded into the house, all making their way to the kitchen for the food they smell. 

"Nice to see you all, thanks for the greeting," I say sarcastically as I watch them stuff their faces.

"Oh hush Louis, let them get something in their stomach's before you get to business!" My mum scolds me, grabbing a sandwich and beginning to eat as well. 

Eh, fuck it. I think, shrugging my shoulders, taking a seat next to Harry at my mum's table, and stuffing my face with food as well.

-Harry's POV-

After about an hour of eating and casual conversation, we settle down and get to the real reason we're all here.

"Everyone ready to get serious?" I ask, getting a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Everyone nods and Louis and I look at each other, suddenly unsure what exactly we want to say to our friends and family.

"The reason we're all gathered at Louis' mum's house today is because we have something we'd like to discuss with you before we make any final decisions," I say, nodding at Louis to continue.

"Right, we have thought long and hard about what we're about to propose, and we just want to be sure we are making the right decision not only us but for all of you," He says, taking my hand and entwining our fingers under the table for comfort.

"Oh my god, just get on with it would you!" My mum speaks up, shocking all of us with her impatient tone. 

"Alright, alright." I start, "Long story short: we want to come out of the closet, publicly."