25.

-Sophia's POV-

We've been in this shit hole prison for a month. But today, finally, the trial for Hannah and I is taking place. Today is the day we find out if we are going to be in jail longer, or go home as free women. 

"Hannah?" I whisper yell through the bars towards Hannah's cell, which is directly across from my own. 

"What?" She spats out, she hasn't been in the greatest mood for the past few weeks. 

"The trial is today."

"No shit, you've been counting down for the past trillion years."

"What's your problem? We'll be free in a few hours!" I assure her, thinking of how it will feel to set foot on ground free of police and correctional officers and feel fresh air on my face.

And my revenge. 

"What's my problem? What the fuck is your problem? We committed a crime! Hell, more than one! We raped and assaulted an innocent man, and let's not forget the part about kidnapping him! We're not going to get out of this without consequences, you crazy ass bitch!" 

I flinch at her words, my heart aching. My best friend, the only person who saw the genius in my plan, just called me a crazy ass bitch. 

She didn't mean that. 

"They'll understand why we did what we did, they have to!" I assure her once more, fighting to believe the words coming out my mouth.

"Oh my god, Sophia! Stop! I never should have gone along with this idiotic plan, I should've known that we would never have gotten away with it! You're fucking crazy!"

"I'm crazy? You went along with it happily! I didn't even have to convince you, you were so determined to get revenge on Louis for breaking your heart that you would've gone to the end of the earth for me!" I yell, anger rising in my chest as she turns her back on everything we've worked towards. 

"And I was an idiot for that!"

"You got your revenge, you should be happy! The consequences shouldn't matter!"

"Well I'm not! I hurt the one thing Louis loved more than anything, and he'll never forgive me for that! I ruined my entire life for a revenge that I thought I needed to be happy, yet here I am; guilty and in jail. No happiness to be found."

Hannah wipes a stray tear from her face, trying her hardest not to break down in front of me right now. My stomach bubbles with disgust. She's guilty for hurting those fags? They deserved every bit of pain inflicted on them, and nothing will ever take away the happiness that courses through my veins for doing the work of my God. Hannah is nothing but a weak, pathetic excuse for a Christian and she'll rot in hell for that.

I don't reply, I just sit in silence, waiting for the trial to come and get me away from this traitor. 

-Louis' POV-

"Harry, wake up love," I softly shake Harry, stroking his hair gentley. 

"What?" He replies, annoyed.

"The trial is today, you need to wake up and start getting ready to go. I made you breakfast too-- or I tried at least."

"Do I have to go?" Harry pouts. 

"Yes, love." I laugh halfheartedly, "You need to give your statement so we can have those crazy bitches locked up for good."

"I can't see them, not after what they did to me," He says, his eyes distant and afraid as he remembers everything they put him through. 

"Hey, don't think about that stuff. It's in the past. They can't hurt you anymore, I won't allow it."

"But what if the judge doesn't lock them up? What if he lets them go?"

"He won't. And even if they do, you're strong. You won't let this get the best of you. That's one of the reasons I love you so much."

Harry smiles, the darkness fading from his eyes every second he smiles. I pull him into my arms, his head resting on my heart. 

"I love you."

"And I you," He says, gripping me tighter.