10.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE AND IDEALS, SO IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY ANY OF THOSE THINGS, PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE READING. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS MESSAGE.

-Sophia's POV-

"Hello?" I answer my phone when I realize it's Eleanor calling me.

"Hey, Soph. What are you up to?" She asks.

"Not much, just... thinking."

Thinking about how i'm going to ruin those faggots lives.

"Same here, Louis went to 'seduce' Harry about 10 minutes ago," She tells me.

"What are you thinking about, is something wrong?" I ask.

Technically, i'm working against Eleanor. Getting her to trust me and give me information so I can expose Louis and Harry for what they truly are; gay boys who don't know any better. I know that sounds horrible, but it was how I was raised and I value my parents teachings. I never planned to get so close to Eleanor, but I did and I do care a lot about her.

"I'm just sort of upset about this whole thing."

"Why?"

"I loved Louis a lot, still do. It hurts to know Louis will never love me the way he loves Harry," She admits.

"Does it make you angry?"

"Yeah, I guess it does a little."

"Do you wish everyone knew about them?"

"Yes, but at the right time. They can't tell a soul outside of our circle until they leave Modest!. I want Louis and Harry to be happy and be a normal couple; they deserve it for all they've been through," She says, and I scoff silently.

They are disgusting, they don't deserve anything but a trip to church to get their heads out of their asses-- or other guys should I say.

"Would you be willing to expose them to the world?" I try.

With Eleanor on my team, we could be unstoppable.

"What are you talking about, Soph? I would never do something like that," She gasps, clearly surprised by me.

"I know, I was just making sure you weren't going to do something stupid out of jealousy or something." I change the subject before she can question me, "I think you just need to go out a find a new man, it'll make you feel better to have another man on your arm."

"Maybe you're right... thanks."

"No problem, babe."

"Bye."

"Ta-ta!"

And she hangs up.

She didn't suspect anything... good. Eleanor is like a sister to me now, but she's incredibly stupid for supporting this walking sin. 

I'll let Eleanor, Liam, and Louis think i'm helping them for now... but soon they'll be exposed and I intend to let them know it was me who ruined them.

will ruin them.

-Louis' POV-

"Lou, what are you doing here?" Harry asks, shocked by my apperance tonight.

Oh shit.

"I-I just came to... um... check out the flat," I stutter.

"Why?"