Intro

-Harry's POV-

You know those rumors about "Larry Stylinson", the ones that say Louis and I are actually dating and that Eleanor Calder, Louis' "girlfriend", is a beard?  

You know how myself and Louis always say they aren't true?

Well guess what? 

We lied. Every. Single. Time.

We have been together since X-Factor, but Modest! Management doesn't want anyone to know that ⅖ of the worlds biggest boy band is gay so we are forced to hide it.

"Gay is wrong!" They say.

"Why did you have to pick each other to be faggots with?" They say.

And sure, what they say hurts. It hurts like hell to be told that what you feel is wrong, even when it feels so right.  

That's right, I said it. It feels right. Loving Louis makes me feel at home, it feels just as normal as any relationship i've ever had with a female, but so much better.

Knowing that Louis loves me too is the only thing that makes it even slightly okay for us to hide our love, if he didn't I would be lost.  

But guess what? 

That is exactly what happened.

 Yup, you heard me right. Louis Tomlinson, the love of my life, has fallen out of love with me and in love with his beard Eleanor, or so he says.

"I thought I was your one and only," I tell him.  

"You were..." Louis says, guilt creeping up in his high pitched voice.

Key word here is 'were'. I was his one and only, but somehow he decided that he could do better than the younger boy from Holmes Chapel whom he dedicated 3 years of his life to. 

"What happened then?" I ask him with tears in my eyes.

"People fall out of love, Harry. I did," He says, "and when I did, Eleanor was there and somehow she stole my heart."

"So that's it? We are done? 3 years down the drain?" I ask.

I try to sound strong but I can't hide the fact that my heart is breaking into tiny little pieces in front of the beautiful boy who stole my heart.

"I'm sorry..." Louis says, grabbing his things to leave the flat we have shared for almost 3 years now. 

"When you don't find me in her, i'll be here," I assure him before he leaves me for good.

As much as I want to yell at him and tell him I hate him for doing this to me, I can't.

I mean what I said, when she turns out to be different than he thought, i'll be right here; waiting for him like the love-sick puppy I am.

He will come back to me, I know it.

Or do I?