2.

-Harry's POV-

The shower squeaked as water rushed through the pipes, falling on the top of my head and dripping down my face.

Today is the day that I finally leave this stupid apartment filled with memories of my past, today is the day I start over— without Louis.

Getting out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and head into my bedroom to get dressed. I pull on some black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt before heading into the living room and slipping on my boots and jacket. 

"Harry?" Liam said walking through my front door, noticing me on the couch a few seconds later and giving me a warm smile.

"What's up?" I say to him, returning the smile.

"You gonna go out today?" Liam said, hope shining through his brown eyes.

Everyone is so hopeful that I get out, I don't understand why.

"Yeah," I say reluctantly. Everyone wanting me to get out and do stuff only makes me want to stay inside and sulk even more, but I can't take it back now.

"Zayn, Niall, and I are gonna hang out at Sophia's flat tonight, wanna tag along?" Liam asked, hope entrancing his voice once again.

"I don't know..." i mumble.

What if Louis shows up? I won't know what to do, i'll just fall right back into the whole I was in. 

"Louis won't be there," Liam said, reading my mind.

I thought about it for a moment and decided 'fuck it', and sadly even 'yolo'. 

"Alright, let's go," I said, getting up from the couch and following Liam out of my flat for the first time in weeks. 

***

"Harry! Long time no see!" Zayn said, getting up from the kitchen table and running over to me to embrace me in a huge hug.

I can't lie and say I haven't missed his hugs, Zayn has always gave the best hugs.

"Yeah, sorry about that, i've just been dealing with some things..." I said, not going into detail assuming everyone already knows what has happened between Louis and I.

"I understand man, but you didn't have to deal with those things alone," Zayn said, lowering his voice so no one else could hear our conversation.

"I know, but I just felt more comfortable getting back on my feet alone," I defended myself. 

"Alright well if you ever need help with anything or just a shoulder to lean on, you know where to find me," Zayn reassured me with a smile, his tongue poking out of the front of his teeth slightly.

I nodded and followed Zayn over to the kitchen table where he was sitting before he came over to hug me, and sat down next to Niall and Liam.

"How are you feeling?" Niall asked beside me. 

"I'm alright and you?" I asked trying to make normal conversation, I don't want this evening to be about me. 

"Class! I've missed you tons though!" Niall said while patting my shoulder lightly, very gently as if he still had the idea I was going to crumble in his grasp.