--

"Hey I'm going to the coffee shop. Namjoon, you want something?"

"Nah. I run my own errands now."

"k."

Jungkook took the keys and got in the van, heading to the shop.

--

"I'm boreddddd.", Jimin spun in the chair.

"You wanna take my shift?", Tae continued to punch in some things on the machine in front of him.

"No. That would make me boreder."

"Not a word."

"It's gonna be a word today."

They heard the bell ring whenever someone walks in.

"Omg. He's back. I have to watch this.", Jimin smiled.

"Oh no.", Tae whined.

"Hey cutie."

"What would you like today?", Tae ignored him.

"To take you home."

Tae raised his eyebrows and Jimin laughed, making Jungkook stare at him.

"I'm sorry. That's the most cheesiest thing I've heard someone say.", Jimin threw his head back.

"And who are you?"

"His best friend. What's your name mafia leader?", Jimin tilted his head.

Jungkook's eyes went big and he leaned in, "How the fuck do you know that?"

"I can tell. Look at your tatoos. I'm not dumb. Oh, and don't try to threaten me. I'm not as sweet as I look.", Jimin pushed him back.

Jungkook clenched his fists, so close to punching the little one.

"Let's be nice here.", Tae broke it up, and for some reason, Jungkook felt the need to listen.

"Taehyung.", Jungkook read the nametag.

"Yep. Good old me."

"I wanna get to know you.", Jungkook leaned on his arms.

"Um.. ok.", Tae didn't really know how to respond.

"K. You're not working tomorrow."

"What?"

"I wanna get to know you. So, i'll be here the same time I came today."

"You can't just-"

"Oh believe me. I do what I want."

"I don't date gang members."

Something flashed in Jungkook's eyes that was unreadable to Taehyung.

Jungkook started to get annoyed, "I didn't say it was a fucking date. Don't get too full of yourself. I just want to get to know you. And I'm not a gang member."

"You're in the mafia."

"What proof do you both have? Tatoos? A lot of people have tatoos."

"Yeah but yours-", Jimin started but Jungkook cut him off.

"Shut it shorty."

"You're being really rude right now.", Tae told him.

"I'm sorry..", Jungkook couldn't even believe he apologized. He never apologizes to anyone.

"It's ok.. I guess I want to get to know you too.", Tae hung his head.

"Pick up your head. I need to know you're talking to me.", Jungkook lifted his chin and a shade of red flashed over Tae's cheeks.

"See you tomorrow cutie. Peace shorty.", Jungkook left.

"I don't like that dick head. He's cute and all but he can suck my toe.", Jimin crossed his arms.

"He is cute.."

"You like him?"

"No! I don't even know him."

"Mhm."

Tae blushed again and hung his head, as he played with the hem of his shirt.

"Look, I'm gonna go walk home. See ya.", Jimin high fived Tae and walked out of the shop.

As he was walking, he started to think about how Jungkook complimented Tae and not him.

He loves Tae, but he always gets the guys.

Every. Single. Time.

But Tae always rejects them and passes them onto Jimin.

Jimin has never talked about this, but he's always thinking.

He came to a halt when he heard a man scream of pain, but it was muffled.

Then, nothing.

He ran into the alley and saw an unconscious male on the ground, with a pale boy with tattoos towered over him.

Jimin widened his eyes and gasped, covering his mouth.

Hearing the gasp, the boy turned around and had a mad expression on his face.

"Is he.. dead?", Jimin walked closer, but the boy pulled out a gun.

Jimin put his hands up, "Please don't. I really don't want to die!"

"Does it look like I fucking care? You saw something you shouldn't have seen.", Yoongi looked at the boy up and down, seeing he was actually really cute and he had some nice curves.

"Please..", a tear fell down.

"All right. All right. Don't fucking cry.", Yoongi lowered his gun.

Any other person, he would have killed instantly.

But this one person was one he couldn't bring himself up to do.

"You're coming with me though."