Chapter 25: Wedding

"And I promise you, Clove Greenleaf, that I will love you as long as we both shall live", Cato says with a smile on his face "And I promise you, Cato, that I will love you as long as we both shall live", I say with a bright smile. I stare at the river that is flowing next to us in the woods and look at my white dress and Cato's dark suit. Cato leans in and picks me up and kisses me. My 21st birthday will be soon, and he turned 22 today, the day of our wedding. "This is the best birthday present you have ever given me", he says as he softly kisses my cheek. We run away from altar and go to the car Cato just bought. "Where do you want to go, my lady?", he asks with a grin on his face "We can go to any district you want". I think about it for a second, "District 4", I say. He starts the car and we drive to the beach in district 4. With the little money he managed to save from the masonry job he got he bought a nice house near the beach. "Why didn't you use the money from the hunger games victory", I ask him. He turns to look at me and gives a weak smile "Because I want to forget everything about it. I want to forget and I do not want to have anything to do with the capitol", he says "The capitol is not cruel anymore", I say. He nods. He pulls over in a beautiful white house with big windows and the turquoise sea and white sand beach in front of it. "We are here", he says as he pulls over and gives me a long and tender kiss.