Chapter 15: I love you berry much

I wake up to the sound of Katniss and Peeta moving the rocks of their cave. I try to get up but I cant. I am sick, I think I have the cold or flu or something like that. Im so weak i cant even move. I groan lightly and Cato looks at me. I think my face was red because he immediately touched my forehead. I have a fever and what it looks like is a flu. Only I know it isnt a flu. A flu gives you a runny nose, sore throat, and sometimes difficulty in talking. I feel dizzy and weak and about to faint. I am sure the Gamemakers used some sort of biohazardous chemicals or bacteria to kill some tributes. Cato looks at me, and then everything went black.

When I wake up, I see Cato putting some medicine into a needle. He sticks it in my arm, but I am too weak to feel anything. "Our sponsors got you some medicine. Turns out the Gamemakers wanted for a couple of tributes to get sick and die. We got a lot of medicine so dont worry.", Cato says with a calm voice, knowing I woke up and didnt die "how did you manage to get me down from the tree?", I say as I notice we are on the ground "Oh, i didnt have to. When you fainted, you fell back. I tried to grab you but I didnt react fast enough. You landed on your back and I got down to see if you were okay. You were still breathing so I calmed down. They also send us kind of like a cast for your back, so put it on.", he says handing me the cast. I take my shirt off and Cato looks away. He is so respectful. I put the cast on and put my shirt back on. The cast is so uncomfortable. "I think the reason why you didnt break your back was because you were wearing the body armor", he says smiling. He feeds me and I regain my strength. We head for the woods and find a pouch with berries. I know it is Peeta's. I want to go and get the berries when I see the girl from 5. She grabs some and eats them and then she drops dead. I open my mouth in surprise, as I though they were the same berries in the woods on D2. i hear a cannon and I hide behind a bush with Cato. Katniss comes running and yells at Peeta and then hugs him. I run back to the tree. Only me and cato and Peeta and Katniss left. We could have taken them out easily back there, but I was too weak to even handle a knife or spear. We stay in the tree and talk. "If we win, I will give some of my wealth to the poor people in D2. I think its fair since we were poor too.", he says "Me too. Actually that would be great, with a right touch of rebellion", I whisper and grin. Cato laughs. We always have a good time, even when death is so close. I hug him and he hugs me back. I remember back in d2 where all the girls would fall for him. I didnt understand why. Now I do: He is different. Almost all the boys in D2 have no time for love, but he does. He makes his girl feel special just by doing simple things, like kissing or hugging you. He gives me a kiss in the cheek and i smile. He guards. I hear the beeping of a silver parachute. The note says Put this on your heels. They give you protection and a they make you run faster. Whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE THEM OFF- Brutus and Enobaria. Cato  wakes me up and puts the armor in my heels. I do the same thing to Cato. I wonder what they are for. Maybe for the finale of the games. something terrible is going to happen. It always does. I try to not think about it as I hug Cato and he guards. Maybe tomorrow we will be out of this hell.