Chapter 10: Fire

I wake up and find Cato cooking some rabbit for breakfast. I get up and go wake Glimmer and Marvel. "Hey Gleemz lets eat" I say, "You too Marvel". We all eat some rabbit and go to hunt. I know something isnt right. The animals are running. I turn around and then I see it. The walls of fire coming toward us. "Fire!", I yell as loud as I can and take Cato's hand and run. This isnt a tribute started fire out of control. The Gamemakers are pushing us somewhere. The smoke is unbearable. I cant breathe. I start to cough and I fall. Cato picks me up and carries me. He looks really worried. He knows I am about to faint. I look into his eyes and see him crying. The fire stops. We are near the stream. As soon as he puts me down everything becomes black. 

When I open my eyes, I  see Glimmer's green eyes looking down at me. "Guys she woke up!", she says with a smile on her face. Marvel and Cato come running to me. "what happened?", I ask confused. I dont remeber anything. My last memory is me running with Cato's hand in my hand. "There was a fire, and I guess you inhaled a lot of smoke and you fainted that was an hour ago", says Cato "We were really worried about you Clove", says Marvel smiling "Yeah we thought we would lose you" says Glimmer, "We gave some water and washed you up, well glimmer did because you know she is a girl and all" says Cato smiling "thanks a lot Glimmer", I say "No problem Clove". I see that fire is starting on the other side of the arena. The arena is separated in 2 by the stream. You have to swim to get to the other part of the arena. Yes it was a plan of the Gamemakers. They want us together by the stream. I eat food and drink water and soon I am strong again. We look at the other side and the fire has not stopped. Still no tributes. We decide to go look ourselves. We get up and pack our things . "Look there she is!", says Marvel. I see Katniss. She starts running to the trees. "We are gonna get you!", says Glimmer. I look at Peeta and he seems sad. Katniss cimbed the tree and is up high. "Hows the weather down there?", she says "A little too warm for my taste how about you?", Cato says "Why dont you come up and see for yourself?", she says "I think I will". He gets his sword and starts climbing. He falls. Glimmer takes her bow and arrows and barely misses her. Cato takes the bow and arrow and misses her by alot.  She waves the arrow in front of us, making fun of us. This angers me. "Lets just wait her up. She is going to go down someday. Lets make a camp its getting dark", Peeta says "Ok, somebody make a fire", Cato says. It is Glimmer's turn to guard. I cuddle next to Cato and my knives. I have a knife in my hand just in case. I kiss  Cato and he kisses back. Today has been a scary day. Tomorrow will be better. I kiss Cato again and he holds me.