Lemon! Mereoleona x Reader

En başından başla

"Thanks Julius, for everything. I am sorry I worried you." You said, you always looked up to Julius as family. He smiled rubbing your back, before shaking his head slightly.

"Its okay, I understand." You pulled from the hug and stretched your arms and that's when he saw the Black Bull tattoo on your side.

"You got it tattooed on you? What if you wanted to join another squad?"

"I would never want to join another squad, I bare this mark with pride. Black Bulls are my family, I may not have known it then, but I do now. They were always there I just couldn't see it because I kept myself in the dark." You said, Julius smiled as you made your way to the door.

"I should head out, and Marx quit staring. It's getting creepy." You said, and Marx blushed looking away.

"Sorry."

"I forgive you." You said waving as you walked out but you ran into a soft chest, you looked up to see Mereoleona again.

"Oh Mere~"

"(Y/N), I was coming to get you. We have to get back into our training together." She said picking your head up with her paw."

"O-Oi put me down, you can't just do this when I come back. Black bulls don't even know I am back yet."

"They will eventually."

"Hey~! Mereoleona~!"

"Don't even, you left without consulting me first."

"Well yeah, you would have wanted to tag along or made me stay."

"....I thought you were dead. No one knew where you went. Julius didn't even know he just said you said you had to leave for a bit. A bit is like a month or so. Not three years." She said scolding you, you sighed letting her carry you out.

"She is scary." Raiden said.

"She has always been like this." You mumbled slightly, and she carried you out to the streets but stopped when you seen Finral and Vanessa. There eyes widen and you waved slightly with a smile.

"Yo..."

"(Y/N), you are back." Finral said eyes brimming with tears before tackling you into a hug but Mereoleona stopped him by his head.

"Owe, owe, owe." He said kicking his legs, Vanessa grinned seeing how you look.

"I approve this look 100%, you come back after three years looking like a whole meal."

"Vanessa please stop, that's embarrassing." You said whining, and Mereoleona growled slightly.

"Finral, you touch her you die." Mereoleona said setting the poor boy down.

"I just wanted to hug her." He said holding his head.

"Finral, doing that in front of Mereoleona is a death wish." Vanessa said sweat dropping. You were confused as she began walking again.

"See you guys at the hideout~!" You yelled letting Mereoleona carry you away.  You were confused on what Vanessa said, so you decided to question Mereoleona.

"Hey Mere."

"What is it?"

"What did Vanessa mean by it's a death wish to hug me in front of you?" You asked, Mereoleona froze in spot for a moment. She got quiet and kept walking into the place where you two would always go for training. She set you down before crossing her arms leaning against the tree.

"Nothing."

"What? Clearly it's something." You said frowning slightly, Mereoleona looked away before walking to you trapping you against the tree. You looked up at her confused and for once you saw something you haven't seen since you knew her.