Asta x Reader

You watched as Asta spent another day training, for someone his age he definitely was a buff boy. You leaned against your palm with a small blush dusting your cheeks as you thought about the said boy. You had a huge crush on him but you didn't want anyone to know especially him. If he knew or found out you would literally die of embarrassment. You sighed softly closing your eyes, before feeling someone tap your shoulder. You looked up to meet your crush's eyes, and you blushed slightly. You noticed he was talking but your mind was racing and you could feel your cheeks heating up even more.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" Asta asked, you nodded your head quickly looking anywhere but him. Asta frowned slightly placing his hand on your forehead. His eyes widen as he felt your face burning really hot, and he picked you up.

"W-What are you doing?" You squealed as he began running back to the Black Bulls hideout.

"You are burning up, you must be running a fever. So I am putting you to bed so you can rest. I am gonna have Charmy make you some soup." Asta yelled kicking through the door, everyone sweat dropped hearing Asta yelling around. You covered your face blushing more, and he freaked out more.

"A-Asta I am fine put me down."

"No!" Asta yelled and you squealed as he laid you on the couch and grabbed a bunch of blankets wrapping you up.

"What is going on?" Vanessa asked, and Asta begin to explain.

"(Y/N) was staring off into space, and when I went to see if she was okay she turned red. Then after that I felt her head and well she was burning up so she is clearly sick." Asta said hitting his fist in his palm. Everyone face palmed before smacking Asta on top of his head, before grinning at you. You blushed using this chance to get away from Asta. You ran to your room slamming the door shut and locking it. You took several deep breaths trying to clam your racing heart. You heard a knock on the door, before realizing it was Asta who was still worried about you.

"Open the door or I am busting it down." Asta yelled, you let a small squeal out and decided to jump out the window and take off to the capital. Once you were on your broom flying away you could hear your door breaking. You flew faster before Asta could see you, once you arrived at the capital you hopped off of your broom and sighed in relief.

You looked around seeing the busy streets of people, you duck and dodged people before seeing Klaus, Mimosa and Yuno. You recognized Yuno because you had grew up around them, Mimosa was one of your friends and she knew of your feelings of Asta. Well everyone knew your feelings besides the said boy. Mimosa saw you waving, and the two males turn to see you. Yuno smiled at you and came over to wrap you in a hug.

"Hey (Y/N), you aren't with Asta?" Yuno asked, you blushed and looked away.

"He was being... too over protective. He thought I was sick." You said with a bright blush, Klaus adjusted his glasses.

"I am not an expert in love but you should confess." Klaus said looking at you. You quickly shook your head.

"Not in a million years. Plus he loves Sister Lily." You said waving your hands in front of you, Yuno sighed.

"Hmm I doubt it." He said and you looked at him confused. He grinned at you causing you to grow worried, he look behind you before grabbing your waist and leaned close to your ear.

"W-W-W-What are you doing?" You asked, before you knew it you were being pulled into someone's chest.

"Hands off Yuno." You recognized the voice, and you froze face erupting into flames.

"She is mine not yours." You shyly turned your head to see Asta but you soon felt his lips on top of yours, you felt extremely light headed.

"A-A-A-A-A-Asta~ you idiot!" You punched him sending him flying blushing hard. You realized what happened and you covered your mouth before running to him.

"I am so sorry." You said checking Asta to make sure he was okay.

"Owe...that hurts." Asta said before sitting up and looking at you.

"It's okay (Y/N)." He said before staring at you with that goofy smile of his. You blushed and he pecked your lips again.

"I love you (Y/N) (L/N). Please marry me."

"S-Say what now?"

"Idiot you can't just skip the dating phase. You are too young to marry." Yuno said.

"Oh yeah, will you be my girlfriend???"

"H-Huh?"

"You heard him (Y/N) don't leave him hanging." Mimosa said.

"I-I..." You passed out right there and Asta and Yuno both caught you.

"What are we going to do with this girl?" Klaus said sighing softly. Asta stared at you before picking you bridal style.

"I am gonna take her back the hideout."

"Feel free, don't torment her too much." Mimosa said giggling as Asta walked away. You woke up in your room, you felt arms wrapped around your waist and a head nuzzling your neck. You opened your eyes and realized you were in Asta's arms. You blushed brightly before letting a small gasp out, that woke Asta up. He sat up rubbing his eyes, before smiling brightly at you.

"You are awake."

"...."

"You have answer my question. Will you be my girlfriend then when I am Wizard King will you marry me?" You blushed a darker red if possible and felt light headed yet again.

"Oh no you don't. No passing out, I want the answer it's killing me literally." He said dramatically.

"O-Okay, um yes. I would love to." Asta smiled widely as he leaned over and pecked your lips gently.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too."