Chapter 1

IMPORTANT 🖖🏼

This fiction will follow the writing style of novel MoDaoZuShi. You are bound to get confused with flashbacks and timeline. The main purpose of this fiction is to utilize all the Original Characters (Major and Minor) to fill the blank spaces and study each character and their relationships. There would be very few OCs. But even those are based on facts. All the information I have gathered are from the interviews, metas and novel itself.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

🔞 This THING (whatever I'm writing) will have graphic details of stuff, you know death, gore etc etc. If you are sensitive to anything then proceed with Caution!
I won't give warning in each chapter because it kinda spoils the fun. Good luck! 🔞

There would be ships which you might not ship.

And there will be a lot of grammatical errors.

Thank You!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Nie Huaisang had been appointed as the Chief Cultivator after Jin GuanYao. Official throning was going to be held at Unclean Realm and all Sect leaders - major or minor - are invited.

It was truly a wonder, that the once known as Head Shaker is now known as head of all heads. Unveiling Jin Guangyao ratified Nie Huaisang. Truly he was the brother of previous Sect leader, Nie Mingjue ;who has a lot of Victories to his name. He may not be brawny but he got the brains.

The Unclean Realm was beautified top to bottom, with rich color drapery and motifs covering the sight. Everyone was aware of Nie Huaisng's love for art but it was first time seeing Unclean Realm filled with such embellishments.
Unlike LanLing Jin sect, Qinghe Nie sect was not keen on spending their family wealth on such matters. Who's to say whether it was a celebration for achieving the perfect revenge after a decade of careful planning or just to recruit new disciples who were previously afraid of Dao*.

The one thing the spectators anticipated was the encounter between Qinghe Nie sect and Gusu Lan Sect. They were all aware of how the previous chief cultivator came to his end and who caused it.

"Er-ge, thank you for coming all way here, I heard you recently desisted Seclusion."
Nie Huaisang welcomed the only brother he had left, although not by blood but by oath.

"I did."

Lan Xichen replied with a bow and gentle smile as bright as a Jade.

"Congratulations brother, Da-ge would be proud."

These words might sound like an achievement but it put both Lan Xichen and Nie Huaisang under the weather. They missed him and not just him...

"Sect leader Nie, congratulations on such an achievement." 

The roar of Sandhu woke them both out of their dilemma.

"Jiang-Xiong! How many times do I have to tell you? don't be formal, for the old time's sake."

Nie Huaisang pleaded the purple figure who came like a thunder.

"Alright then, how many porn do you still have, Huaisang? "

It was enough to wash away the gloomy cloud above the jade and he chuckled at that statement. Only Sect leader Jiang could joke with a serious tone like that. But it was exactly what he needed to break the tension between the two. Everyone was aware that Nie Huaisang used Lan Xichen to strike the killing blow, they knew Lan Xichen was too kind to blame him. How did he (LXC) exactly feel though? 

"Jiang-Xiong!" Nie Huaisang whined as he covered his face with his fan.
"Sect leader Lan," Jiang Cheng ignored the whining head and bowed to the elder jade. It was answered with a bow in addition to a smile. He continued,
" Did you... come alone? " Jiang Wanyin asked, glancing behind Lan Xichen.

"Wangji will come later with other disciples."

Seeing that the man was still looking behind, he added, 

"Wei Gongzi will accompany them."
Jiang Cheng scowled, he didn't ask. And left to greet other sect leaders.
Seeing this Lan Xichen's expression softened
he truly loves his brother . 
he instantly felt the urge to dote on his younger brother, but Wangji won't let him anymore.

"Er-ge, will you help me with the Ceremony? I really don't know  what to do. What if I mess up? "
Seeing Nie Huaisang, Lan Xichen realized that  he still has his other brother to dote on, although currently they both have mixed feelings laying on top of each other but deep down they both knew it was inevitable.
"Of course." he smiled and both head out to the inner chamber.

       . . .

"Wei Qianbei, Wei Qianbei! Check this out!" the little teenager proudly exhibited his sword skills. He had been practicing hard since the last time he went on the night-hunt with his senior. 
"Hmm not that bad, Zizhen but I can do way better Ah- " Lan Jingyi bounced up and down. He himself had been practicing, secretly trying to impress someone. Wei Wuxian grabbed them both in his arms and squeezed the life out of them.

"Hahaha you guys are already good but not as good as Lan Zhan! " He exclaimed like a little kid trying to be the leader of the pack.
"Baba, the ceremony!" Little Shizui tugged at his father's sleeve, appearing like the only adult among the group getting his priorities straight.

"Ah right, let's go lets go, A-Ling must be waiting inside." He marched with his ducklings trailing behind.

                                                                                            . . .

Lan Wangji accompanied Wen Ning -he was still feared by the cultivators. Half of the cultivators were wondering  why he was even invited? But they pushed the thought back when they remembered that he contributed at Guanyu Temple. 

But still he was a  Wen Remnant? 

The pairing of black and white, it appeared alarming and soothing at the same time. But having the great Hanguang-Jun put peoples minds at rest cause only he could handle, The Ghost General should he go berserk.

"Neither a saber nor a talismans can kill the evil, remember before achieving kindness give kindness, only then you can really eliminate all evils."

Nie Huaisang was well received by the very people who used to mock him but they were aware that he was not someone to mess with.

"Congratulations Chief Cultivator Nie."  the Unclean Realm echoed with praise.

                                                                                            . . .

"Wei-Xiong" a voice filled with guilt and loneliness he pleaded,
"I need your help!"

______________________________________________________

Dao- Saber Technique

Sorry for errors and thank you for reading.