let me make it up to you*(clexa)

Usually when Clarke came home after Lexa did, she came to the door to meet her. In fact, it was almost always – Lexa liked coming over and giving her a kiss, asking her if her day had gone alright, it was a little thing but it was her thing.

But not that day. No, even after Clarke had come in and taken off her coat, and called Lexa’s name, she got no answer – but she knew Lexa was home, she saw it from the fact that her coat and her bag were in the alcove, she could see a cup of tea on the counter where it hadn’t been in the morning, but Lexa herself was somewhere else.

Slightly confused, Clarke walked through to the kitchen, checked the library, but it wasn’t until she walked past the shut bedroom door that she heard it.

A whimpering moan.

A sly grin spread onto her lips as she burst into the bedroom, effectively startling Lexa while she was at it – she more or less jumped up from the bed, the toy she’d been using falling to the floor in the process, and her sudden surprise soon turned over to embarrassment and annoyance when she realized she was looking at Clarke.

“Couldn’t wait till I got home, huh?”

Lexa frowned and fell back to the bed, groaning loudly. “I was about to finish.”

“I’m sorry,” Clarke snickered, picking up the dildo from the floor. “Looks like you were having fun.”

The dildo was soaking wet, visibly so.

Lexa just groaned again. “Did you have to give me a heart attack?”

“I’m sorry,” Clarke repeated, setting down the toy and starting to undress herself. “I can make it up to you, though.”

Lexa turned her head just slightly to find Clarke undoing the buttons of her shirt, one at a time, to reveal a dark blue lacy bra – Lexa’s favorite, she’d bought it for her on Valentine’s day the year before, and it never failed to make her forget what air was.

Clarke knew this, and also saw the state Lexa was in; she saw her erect nipples, her legs, spread and limp, she saw her lips parted when she took off her shirt and went on to take off her pants – she saw the look in Lexa’s eyes, the pure desperate need, she was almost begging her to get closer, to come to bed with her, and she had every intention of doing so.

When she climbed over Lexa and met her lips with her own, she didn’t think about her own pleasure. She just saw Lexa and knew she needed it rough, and needed it bad.

“Poor baby,” she murmured in between kisses, “All needy and alone, while I was at work-“

Lexa grumbled and cut her off with a kiss. “No talking.”

“Don’t tell me what to do,” Clarke replied, pushing her down on the bed and moving down to kiss her neck. “There’s no rush.”

“Yes there is-“

“No, there isn’t.”

For a brief moment, Lexa looked down at Clarke, and when she saw the look in her eyes, she groaned.

“Please, Clarke, can’t you just let me have it easy and quick-“

“Oh, no,” Clarke murmured, pushing a strand of hair out of Lexa’s face as she kissed her mouth again. “You’ll have it quick. Over....and over again.”