Dominate Me*(Clexa)

Clarke had been especially wound up lately, returning home in a constant state of anger and stress. She barely even spared Lexa a kind word, and Lexa did her best to give Clarke the space she needed to cool down and relax. But Clarke would shower, have dinner and then retire for the evening. There seemed to be nothing Lexa could do. Eventually, though, Lexa grew sick of the nights without Clarke's touch or her laughter, so when she returned home from work, upset yet again, she took matters into her own hands.

"Your food is in the microwave," Lexa said carefully from the kitchen doorway. Clarke was staring into the fridge, her expression empty. She blinked and then muttered a thanks and went over to the microwave to grab her plate.

She let Clarke eat quietly for the next couple of minutes, and then watched when Clarke washed her dishes and disappeared down the hallway to their bedroom. A little smile played at Lexa's lips. She followed close behind, biting into her lip, building herself up until she was in the bedroom. Clarke had just discarded the last of her clothing and was preparing the shower. She was so distracted and forlorn that she hardly even noticed Lexa step in behind her, and gasped loudly when Lexa wrapped an arm around her waist, pulled her tightly against the front of her body.

"You've ignored me for a week now, Clarke," she growled softly into her ear. The erection in her boxers pressed against Clarke's bare ass, eliciting another gasp of surprise. "Can you feel what that's done to me?"

Clarke stilled. "Lexa," she sighed softly in irritation. "Not now, I'm not in the—"

Lexa purposefully—but not too roughly—pushed Clarke against the shower's glass door, holding her wrists tightly to keep her from moving away. She pressed in close again, her full front against Clarke's back.

"Don't say one word," she commanded hotly. "I'm in charge here." She released her hold on Clarke's wrists, so that if Clarke truly did not want it, she could resist. She didn't. "Good girl," Lexa purred softly, moving away so that she could drink in the sight of Clarke, naked and bared before her. The shower was rushing, steam flowing around the room, slicking their skin. More than water began to slick Clarke's thighs. "Get in the shower," Lexa ordered.

There was a flicker of defiance in Clarke's eyes, but Lexa's firm stare was enough for her to simply obey and step underneath the hot spray of water. She groaned lightly once she was submerged, and took a moment to run her hands over her now wet body. Lexa felt herself grow harder than she had been all evening, and quickly discarded her shirt and boxers to join her lover in the water.

"How long have you been like that?" Clarke asked tauntingly.

Lexa didn't like that she had spoken. She pulled Clarke's face to her own, silenced any other words with a fierce, dominating kiss. She enjoyed her tongue and her lips, and finally pulled back with Clarke's lower lip between her teeth. "No talking," she ordered.

Clarke opened her mouth to protest, but Lexa spun her around, pressed a palm between her shoulders and shoved her forward. Clarke quickly reached out to brace herself on the shower wall, huffing in slight irritation. Lexa grinned.

She ran her fingertips along the dips and ridges of Clarke's spine, enjoying the way it made Clarke shudder underneath her. Her lover was being difficult, especially when she glanced over her shoulder to glare—at least it allowed Lexa to see that she was enjoying herself, and not simply irritated.

"I'm in charge, Clarke," Lexa reminded. "But I won't ever do anything you don't want me to. You know that, right? Tell me to seriously stop, and I will." She waited a moment, let Clarke consider her words. The only response she received was Clarke pressing back into her, which made Lexa smirk.

The water was almost too hot on their skin, causing too much steam in the room. But Lexa preferred it. She slid a hand between Clarke's thighs, her fingertips coming away slick. It wasn't the water, and it made Lexa shift her feet and bite her lip again.