Dressed to kill*(clexa)

After several weeks of helping to get her people settled after the events of Mount Weather, Clarke had decided to finally go to Polis. Lincoln had taken her since he knew the way and Octavia had accompanied them. Now as Clarke stands outside of the hut that she was told is Lexa's, she feels her nerves starting to take over. She misses the Commander a lot and wonders if those feelings will be reciprocated. She wants to talk about their kiss and let Lexa know that she is ready.

"You're allowed to go in." Octavia moves to stand beside Clarke. "I'm sure she's expecting you." Octavia was positive that Lexa's warriors had seen them coming and gave word to their Commander. "And I'm also sure she'll be happy to see you."

Clarke smiles at that and gives Octavia an appreciative pat on her shoulder before finally entering the hut. Upon entering, Clarke's gaze immediately goes to the corner of the hut where Lexa is sitting. Clarke is taken aback by the brunette's appearance. Lexa is in a long royal blue dress that ties around her neck; a major change from the armor she usually wears. "Lexa?"

Lexa stands up from the chair she has been sitting on. "Clarke," she greets her with a small smile. "I was surprised when I heard you were making your way towards Polis."

Clarke's eyes travel the length of Lexa's body before she realizes what she is doing and sheepishly looks at the brunette. "Yeah, I uh... I wanted to see you."

Lexa smirks, knowing Clarke is surprised by her attire. "You must be thirsty from your travels." She turns to pick up a pitcher from the table so she can pour Clarke a cup of water.

Clarke's eyes widen slightly when she sees that the back of Lexa's dress is nonexistent. Lexa's shoulders down to her lower back are exposed and Clarke sees the intricate tattoo that is there. Before she realizes what she is doing, her feet are moving towards Lexa and her finger tips are tracing the design.

Lexa freezes at the touch for a moment before setting the pitcher down slowly.

"This is beautiful," Clarke says as her hand glides down to Lexa's lower back. You're beautiful. She thinks, and wishes she had the guts to say those words but she isn't sure where they stand right now. Maybe weeks apart had made Lexa lose interest in her.

Lexa turns her head to look at the Sky Princess. "Thank you, Clarke." She turns around and Clarke pulls her hand away.

"Sorry," Clarke quickly says, thinking she might've overstepped whatever boundary rule Lexa might have. "I shouldn't have touched you like that."

There's a twinkle in Lexa's eyes as she responds. "I did not mind."

Clarke's gaze moves down to Lexa's cleavage and she chides herself as she looks back up into amused eyes. "How have you been?"

"Well." Lexa turns slightly to pick up the water she had poured for Clarke. "And yourself?"

"Busy. I wish things would slow down a bit." Clarke accepts the cup that Lexa holds out for her and tries to ignore the butterflies running rampant in her stomach when their fingers brush against each other.

Lexa smiles. "Then I hope you are planning to stay here for a while. We are in times of peace so I can show you around Polis. We can do whatever you wish."

Clarke's mind wanders off to the things she would really like to be doing to Lexa right now. Images of Lexa on the table with her dress hitched up to her thighs and Clarke in between her legs flashes through the blonde's mind and-

"Clarke."

Clarke's eyes snap to Lexa's. "Sorry, I was just... thinking."

"Would you like to talk about it?"

Clarke blushes. "No, it's okay."

Lexa studies Clarke for a moment and notices how the blonde's eyes have darkened. "Are you certain?" Lexa picks up a cup from the table and drinks from it, but some of the water misses and glides down her chin.

Clarke follows the water's path down Lexa's chest where it disappears between her breasts. Something in Clarke snaps and she sets her cup down before taking Lexa's from her to set it down as well. Lexa quirks a brow but before she can say anything, Clarke's lips are on her own.

The kiss isn't like their first. This one is weeks of pent up frustration and wanting. After a minute, Clarke pulls away and licks the water trail up from Lexa's chest to her neck where she begins to suck on her pulse point. Lexa moans at the action and grips Clarke's hips. Clarke nips at Lexa's neck before pulling away to look at her. "Get on the table." Her voice is husky with want and she knows they should talk about this but that conversation can wait. Lexa places her hands on the table and hops onto it with help from Clarke.

"You look like a goddess," Clarke says into her ear as she pulls Lexa's dress up until it is bunched up at her thighs. "I could draw you a thousand times and never capture your beauty." She rubs her hands over Lexa's thighs. "Do you want this?"

"Is it not obvious that I do?" Lexa questions.

"I want to hear you say it." Clarke's nails drag down Lexa's thighs.

"I want this, Clarke." Lexa places her hand behind Clarke's neck and looks into her eyes. "I want you." She pulls the blonde in for a kiss and Clarke lets her control things for a moment before resuming control. She pulls away from the kiss, nipping at Lexa's bottom lip as she moves her hand further up the inside of Lexa's thighs. When she realizes Lexa has no undergarment on, she groans out in an almost animalistic manner before running her fingers over the brunette.

Lexa gasps and throws her head back as Clarke begins to place kisses along her neck. Clarke's senses are overloaded by everything that is Lexa and all she wants to do is bring her to heights of pleasure she has never reached before. Clarke trails her hand over Lexa's back as she nudges the brunette's legs further apart so she can enter her with ease. Her fingers are moving fast within Lexa and she's almost certain that her heartbeats match the quick pace.

"Clarke," Lexa gasps out, almost embarrassed by how quickly she is reaching her peak, but she has wanted this since the moment she laid eyes on the Sky Princess and refuses to hold back.

Clarke's nails scratch at Lexa's lower back as she speeds up her pace. She curls her fingers just right and it is all that's needed for Lexa to come undone. Lexa moans Clarke's name as the pleasure courses through her and once she finally comes down, she lets out a shaky breath. Clarke pulls her fingers from inside Lexa and brings them to her mouth to lick them clean.

Lexa watches Clarke and it takes everything in her not to throw the blonde onto the table so she can have her way with her. When she takes Clarke for the first time, she wants it to be slow and long-lasting.

Clarke pulls Lexa's dress down and begins to smooth it out. "We should probably talk."

"There is nothing to say that your actions have not told me," Lexa assures her as she continues to catch her breath. "You Sky People like to discuss things unnecessarily." Lexa slides off of the table and reaches for Clarke's hand. "We will have time for words later if you wish to speak." She kisses Clarke gently before pulling her towards her room. "If I knew wearing a dress would elicit this response, I would have worn one much sooner," she jokes. Clarke laughs and disappears with Lexa into her room, happy to show the brunette just how much she loves her in a dress.