I hate my step sister*(clexa)

"Clarke!" The floppy haired boy calls, jogging to catch up with the blonde girl he's been crushing on. 

"Hey, Finn," she gives him a small smile. "What's up?" 

"I was hoping you'd want to hang out tomorrow. I got some tickets to see Atomic Blonde. Thought you might be interested." 

"Oh, umm, yeah that sounds cool. I've been wanting to see that actually." 

"I know," he smiles charmingly. "You're talking about it all the time." 

"Shut up! No, I'm not!" She laughs shoving him lightly. 

"Whatever you say, Clarke," he laughs as they reach the blonde's car. "Anyway, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow." 

"Yep! Later." 

Clarke slides into her car as Finn struts away and before she can even do anything, her best friend Raven is plopping into the passenger seat. 

"So, I guess you're coming to mine after school then." 

"Honestly Clarke, I just don't know how you don't see it," Raven comments exasperatedly, ignoring what the blonde had said. "Maybe you're blind. Which also means you shouldn't drive. Get out." 

Raven has her door open and is going to step out, seat belt on still when Clarke revs her engine and peels out of her space and away from their high school. 

"You bitch! I could have died!" Raven shrieks dramatically before sticking her head out of the window. "Someone save me from this mad woman! Blind woman driving! Call the po po!" 

Clarke swats at her. "Stop that, you child! Someone might actually think something's wrong!" 

"Something is wrong!" 

"Your head?" 

"My head is amazing in every way," the Latina scoffs. "We're talking about you, missy. Like how you're pretending that all douche-canoe-Collins wants is to be friends with you." 

"Douche-? Where do you come up with these insults?" Clarke laughs. 

"From my beautiful head that you insulted not two minutes ago!" 

"Right, right." 

"So, let's go back to yours and crack open some liquor so I can do some invasive brain surgery on ya." 

"See and this is why I don't want to drink around you." 

"Not my fault your lips stay aflappin' when you get a bit tipsy." 

Clarke just shakes her head as she shuts off her car and heads inside, dropping her bag off in her room before heading to the kitchen for a snack. 

"Really though, Clarkey. Finn's an asshole. Just like his dad." 

"I thought his dad walked out on him and his mom?" 

"Yeah. Like an asshole. Like father, like son." 

Clarke hums.