Not My Type(Supercorp)

I'm sorry about all this supercorp but I just ship it so hard rn and I need to take it out somewhere
----------
Mon-El decides it would be best to ask Winn and James for help.

He walks up to the two who are whispering to each other by Winn's workstation and smiles, "Hi!"

Winn bolts upwards, straightening his back and tie, "Mon-El! Buddy! What can we do for you?"

James smiles but Mon-El doesn't pick up on the tension, "I have a question. You say that the customs to be with someone are different here on Earth. Could you explain it to me?"

James raises an eyebrow, "Uh, if you don't mind me asking...why?"

"I have...what did you call it, again? Oh, right, I have feelings for someone and I want to know the appropriate course of action to take."

"Right, well," Winn takes a deep breath, "okay. So, first, you got to see if they're interested in you and tell them how you feel. If it's reciprocated then ask them out on a date."

"A date?" Mon-El tilts his head.

"Yeah," James smiles awkwardly, "it's where you spend time together to see if you want to get more involved and how much you really like each other."

"Huh," Mon-El squints, "that is slightly more complicated than how we did it on Daxam."

"Oh, I imagine," Winn mumbles.

At that moment, Alex steps into their line of vision. Mon-El grins and starts off towards her.

"Alex knows Kara best, she'll be able to help right?" he asks James and Winn.

The boys freeze; they look to each other in utter horror.

"Did he just say-" James whispers in fear.

"Kara?" Winn says, shaking his head in denial.

They close their eyes in synchronization, muttering one word together, "Fuck."

As they turn around, their hopes of keeping Mon-El away from the fiasco he's about to create are dashed. He's already a step away from Alex. He opens his mouth. James and Winn hold their breaths.

"Alex!" Mon-El greets.

She sighs, turning around to face him, "Yeah?"

"How do I ask Kara out on a date in a way that she'll say yes?" he smiles charmingly in an attempt to have Alex tell him all she can.

Alex stares at him uncomprehendingly, "What?"

His smile withers, "I-I want to ask Kara to be my mate?"

An incredulous smile creeps up upon Alex's face, "And why is that?"

"I-uh, I love her?" Mon-El replies with a questioning tone.

Finally, Alex can't hold it in any longer. She laughs. She laughs harder than she has in a long time because oh wow, this guy thinks he has a chance with my sister.

Alex continues to laugh.

Thirty-seconds pass and Alex is still laughing.

Mon-El stands there, feeling incredibly awkward.

She's still laughing.

"Alex?" he mumbles.

"Sorry, sorry," Alex smirks. "Anyway, nothing I can say will change how it'll end."

Mon-El opens his mouth to speak but Alex simply laughs again and walks away, shaking her head.

Perfect timing, Winn thinks as Kara breezes into the DEO exactly then.