Mikey Walsh>The Goonies

Imagine that you're starting to lose your hope and faith, which results you in saying something that you don't mean

Imagine that you're starting to lose your hope and faith, which results you in saying something that you don't mean. (You're responding to the gif above 👆)

You look down at the ground and groan. You make eye contact with Mikey and instantly regret what you said. You shake your head and walk away. Mikey sighs and he realizes that you're leaving him and the rest behind. He gasps and starts to slightly go into panic mode. "Y/n? Y/n! Get her back here right now!" Mikey shouts and motions for the others to do something. "Guys, stop worrying. I'm not going anywhere, I just feel...hopeless basically." Mikey sighs in relief.

"Please don't leave y/n, we need you here. Besides, you're probably the brightest one here!" He smiles at you. You can't help but crack a smile yourself right back at him. You start blushing because he really a sweet boy, that's partially why you don't really want to leave the group. It just wouldn't be the right thing to do in your eyes. "I feel like that's some...what false." You hesitantly say and Mikey gives you a weird look.

"I don't understand, how is that possible?" You laugh sarcastically. "Because I'm not, and a lot of people tell each other that anyway, you guys do it to each other also." The group looks at one another and they grin. "We're the goonies." Mikey says proud. You smile real big and nod in agreement.