Julius x Reader

You groaned as you hit Julius desk making Marx jump at the sound. He looked at you seeing the fire surround you, and your anger rising to new levels. You were so sweet and kind when you started but it seems Julius has brought out the violence that was buried deep within. He had managed to sneak out once again leaving his work behind in stacks.

"I am going to kill him." You said, rolling your sleeves up cracking your fingers before sniffing the air to try and pinpoint his location.

"Uh...please don't kill him. If you do we will need a new Wizard King." Marx said placing his hand on your shoulder to try and calm you down. He couldn't even get mad at Julius anymore because you took the anger for him and you. You turned to Marx with a glare, he quickly removed his hand and you jumped out the window, before landing gracefully on your feet causing some people to jump at your sudden appearance.

You looked around before following your nose, you began walking still cracking your knuckles. Once you turned down the alley and walked through the wall, you arrived in the black market. Of course he was going to be somewhere here, though he can't keep hiding because you could smell him out. You continued to follow your nose before stopping in front of a little old lady, you crossed your arms staring at her.

"Oh dear, what a pretty young lady. How are you?"

"I would be better, if the good for nothing Wizard King get back to work." The old lady laughed, and your eye twitched, everyone looked before you punched the old lady in the head causing her to fall to the ground. Everyone gasped at what you did and you shot everyone a glare that said if they took another step they would be next.

"Julius, enough playing around. Might as well transform back, you know my nose is never wrong." The little old lady soon turned into Julius, and he rubbed his head sitting on the ground. Everyone sweat dropped before realizing it was a normal thing and went back to their business, Julius looked up at you sheepishly, as he rubbed his head but he pouted when you glared at him.

"(Y/N), why are you so mean? I miss the shy and quiet you." He said and you took another step closer to him and he quickly backed up holding his hands up in front of him.

"You made me this way, when I realized I had to deal with your shenanigans. I honestly don't see how Marx haven't killed you yet, if you do not get back to work, I will beat you so bad that not even your time magic will be able to undo what I have done to you." You growled, and Julius began to sweat profusely before hopping up and wrapping his arms around you.

"Fine, but can you stay with me while I do my work? It gets lonely, and I get bored when I am by myself." He said with a puppy face, you looked at him your arms still crossed before sighing. You looked away from him before nodding your head.

"Fine, but you better finish every last piece of paper work." Julius smiled widely before holding you close before using his magic to get you back to his office, you clung to Julius so he wouldn't drop you. Once you both reached his opened window, he jumped through and Marx stepped back relief spreading across his face. He thought for sure you were going to kill him, since you were pretty serious.

"I will make sure he doesn't leave again Marx." You said and Marx nodded going to do his own work that he had to do. You leaned against your palm sitting across from Julius, as he began to finish the stacks that littered his desk. He knew you weren't going to help since it was his fault that it got this bad. You closed your eyes beginning to drift off to sleep, you didn't realize how tired you were. After a few hours, Julius looked up at you to see that you had fallen asleep. Your head was on your arms and your hair covered your face. He blushed slightly at how beautiful you were, it was no secret he did the things he did just to get under your skin. You never showed interest in him before, so this was his way to get you to notice him. It was childish he knew but he couldn't help it, you were cute when you were angry with him.