Magic-part three

Please vote, comment and tweet. i don't know if this story is any good if you guys don't tell me. i like getting feed back so don't be afraid to be mean :)

Thank you too @LawsAngel for the chapter name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was another note resting on my pillow when i entered my bedroom.

"Liza, we would love for you to join us for dinner. I will send Damen up for you soon, Anthony"

Great. Having to go and sit through dinner with a bunch of strainers and a liar was something that i really didn't want to do. I threw the note back onto my bed in frustration and dried myself off.

Rummaging through my bag i found some clean underwear, i put them on then grabbed the dress of my wardrobe door and got ready. The dress fitted me perfectly, clinging to me in all the right places and looked much better on me than i would have ever thought possible. I felt a little bit stupid wearing it to go and eat dinner so i took it off and carefully hung it back up on my wardrobe door.

Rummaging through my bag again i found some old jogging bottoms and a vest top, feeling more comfortable and relaxed in my own clothes, i put them on. Finding a silver handheld brush on my dresser i got to work untangling the mess that was once my hair. A knock at my door made me jump.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"Damen" he shouted back through the door.

"Come in, I'm nearly ready" I called back.

Damen walked into my room and came to a stop beside me, waiting for me to finish brushing my hair. When i finally finished and placed the brush back on my dresser Damen said.

"Are you not going to wear the dress?"

I turned to face him as i answered.

"I was thinking about it, but i feel better in my own clothes. More comfortable, you know."

He walked over to my wardrobe to take a closer look at the dress, caressing the material in his hands.

"I think you would look beautiful in this" he said.

I felt blood rush to my face, causing my cheeks to go pink.

"I wouldn't know, i haven't tried it on" I lied

Damen stopped playing with the fabric and walked back over to me.

"You should"

He said smiling taking my hand pulling me out of my bedroom. We walked in silence to the dining room, the only sounds i could hear were our breathing. When we arrived at the dining room  he let go of my hand and opened the door, gesturing for me to go in.

Everyone was dresses so elegant, the women were in dresses like the ones back in my bedroom. Each one of them were a different colour, made of different fabrics and fitted each person wearing them well. I wondered if Helga had made all of them but dropped that thought to gaze at the men. They were in suits, all of them black and looking extremely handsome.

I noticed my mom sitting next to Anthony, she was wearing a beautiful emerald coloured dress, (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56457268@N00/4129336681/ this is the dress) her short golden hair was pinned up with emerald encrusted hair slides. She looked beautiful. Damen pulled a seat out from under the table and gestured for me to sit down, when i was seated he sat in the chair beside me.