Magic-part one

chapter two part one

please vote and comment :)

Thank you to @LawsAngel for the name of the chapter

Recap

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Thank you" I said to Damen. I mean it was him who saved me more. He told Anthony what was going to happen. I still had one more question to ask him though.

"Are you still....I mean.....Well" how do you ask a guy who was responsible for saving your life a question like that? Luckily enough he knew what I was going to ask.

"Evil?, no. Well I'm trying not to be, Ive only ever known evil so I didn't know about being good. But Anthony has took me under his wing"

It was a shocking thought to think of Damen as evil, but luckily enough he was trying to be good now, so hopefully I didn't have to."

"You hungry?" He asked me. I didn't notice until now that I was.

"Im starving" I admitted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We talked about everything you could think of whilst he cooked our pancakes. He bought our plates over to the breakfast bar I was sitting on, they smelled delicious but something was missing. I walked over to the fridge to get some ketchup, then sat back at the table to eat my pancakes.

We talked more why we ate, this time we were talking about more personal things. First kiss, first date. Dames was shocked to hear that I hadn't been on many dates,

"So, you've never been in love then?" He asked, not bothering to hide the shock on his face.

"No, I'm not what you would call special where I live, if your not above average your nothing." I admitted matter of factually.

"But your beautiful, much more that just an average person" he said going more pink in the cheeks.

"Thanks" I replied smiling. I collected our empty dishes and took to the sink.

"erm....you don't have to do that" Damen said.

"Its only fair" I said smiling at him. He tried countless times to take the dishes from me to do them himself, but I refused to let him. He cooked so I clean up after us, I've always been like this.

Damen grabbed us both a can of coke out the fridge and threw one to me when I finished the dishes.

"Come on, ill walk you to your room. Your bound to get lost in this house" He offered.

"Okay" I said back, smiling more.

We walked in silence the whole way to my room, the house was massive. It seemed to take us ages to get there, but eventually we came to a stop outside my bedroom door.

"How do you know your way around this house already?" I asked, truly curious.

Smiling he said "I soretof have a photographic memory. Anthony gave me a map of the house, I took one look at it and knew how to get to any room without getting lost"

Wow.... I wish I had a photographic memory that would seriously be cool. I mean he would never forget anything, whilst I on the other hand tend to forget everything.

"So, you can read a book once and remember it all word for word?"I asked in a curious voice.

Damen ran his hand through his hair smirking at my question. "Yeah, that's pretty much the best way to describe it."

I wanted to ask more but he changed the topic. "So, do you like your room?"

"Its cool, I love the carpet. Oh and the bed" i answered honestly.

"I chose the carpet" he admitted, a sexy half smile on his face.

"You have good taste, thanks" I thanked him, smiling more. My face hurt from smiling so much, but I couldn't help it. To be honest I needed to smile anyway, I couldn't dwell on all the bad things i was told earlier in the day and be depressed non stop.

"Its no problem" he said lifting my hand to kiss it.

"Good night Liza" he said gently dropping my hand, and walked away.

"Night Damen" I called after him walking into my room. I have no idea when it got so late, but Al's i could see through my windows was darkness.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

This is the first time Ive ever let anyone read what I write, so if its not good please don't hesitate to tell me.

Please COMMENT_ i love to hear what you guys think :)

              FAN_ I love having fans it makes me smile XD

              VOTE_ Ive entered this story in the watty awards so your votes will be appreciated :p