Healing Blood-part four

Thank you to @LawsAngel for the chapter name XD

================================================================================

"So if I'm not allowed to train, practice my magic or have fun with you what can I do?" I asked, slightly pissed off. I know that  I'm ill and everything but jeez. He looked at me with sympathy fill eyes. "Why don't you just relax in bed?" He offered, making it sound like a question. "I don't want to stay in bloody bed, I'm so bored I'm tempted to chew my arm off, just for something to do" I screamed, pulling at my already messy hair.

"Well, why don't you read? Anthony has some interesting books" He suggested. I suppose reading would at least keep my mind busy. "Fine" I said and stood up. "I'll come with you, if you want" Damen offed and I nodded my head yes. For some reason I still didn't want to be alone. We walked to the library in silence, because I still couldn't walk far on my own Damen held on to one of my elbows, ready to catch me if I fell.

"What kind of book do you want to read?" He asked me whilst leading me over to a chair. "I'm not sure, can I take a look around the room and see what there is?" I asked. He thought about his answer carefully. "I don't really want to to walk around, you might fall and hurt yourself" he finally said. I didn't answer him with words because I was worried I might rip his head off so I just nodded. I really was getting pissed off with all this babying now. Don't get me wrong I loved the fact that Damen was looking after me but everyone was taking it a bit too far now.

My mom bought me and Damen breakfast then took the tray away when we finished. Helga picked out my clothes and helped me get dressed. Even crystal, Sharn and Sapphire came to keep me company why Damen freshened himself up. I didn't mind Crystal coming to talk to me because we had things in common, but I had only met Sharn and Sapphire once that I can remember of and didn't really have much to talk about.

I watched as Damen paced around the room selecting random books from different shelves. After looking at them he placed a few back and bought the remanding two back over to me. "How about these?" He asked offering the books out to me. I took them both off him and looked at the covers. One was called "The magic within us" and the other was "Control your powers" I looked back up to him with a massive smile on my face. "Are these books about what I think they are?" I asked, full of excitement.

"Just because you cant practice your magic for a while doesn't mean you cant learn about it" He said back to me with a smile on his face that matched mine. "Thank you" I said then pulled him down for a kiss.

================================================================================

Section of the magic within us

================================================================================

It is possible for certain witches to gain power from the elements. This can help in many ways such as giving you extra strength when needed. There have been a few witches in the past who have had a little of this power and abused it, using it for evil. But there is a prophecy saying that a good witch will be born, half of both parts. This witch will have full access the the power of the elements. It is said that this witch will use the power to help regain the balance between good and evil in a war between witches and vampires. Although both species used to get on well, over the years the relationships between the two kinds became strained. The two kinds separated and became enemies. It is said that the witch who will have the power of the elements will unite then once again and put an end to the war.

================================================================================

I closed the book and placed it on my lap. I was exited when I read the title of the book, but it isn't helping me understand my powers. If anything its confusing me even more. I didn't need to know about any stupid prophecy because I didn't believe in them. I would like to know how to use the powers of the elements thou because then I could practice my powers without passing out.