My new reality-part two

I'm trying to keep updating this every two days, but its hard because i don't have a computer of my own.

Please comment and let me know what you think, I dont know if its any good if you guys dont tell me XD....

thanks xXx

By the way, thank you to @LawsAngel for the chapter name XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Liza, Liza"

I could hear someone calling my name but i couldn't see who it was. It was too dark to see anything, like I was in a room with no windows or a basement with no light. I tried to shout out so whoever it was could come and find me, but I couldn't find my voice. I tried to move but it was no use, it was like I was paralysed. What was wrong with me? I wasn't in any pain so I couldn't be hurt.

"Liza" someone was calling my name again, I tried desperately to call back but my voice still didn't work. I could hear footsteps, they were close.

"Liza" My name again, I noticed that the person calling me didn't sound panicked, more amused if anything. The footsteps were getting louder, closer, they must have belonged to the person who was calling me.

"Liza" yes who ever it was was definitely closer now.

I was scared now, I wanted to run away but I couldn't, I was stuck in this one spot.

"There you are Liza" The person who was calling my name was a woman, I heard her come to a holt beside me, the sound of her breathing was loud in this quite space.

"Wake up now Liza" the woman ordered.

My body automatically obeyed. My eyes slowly opened. I looker around trying to see who this woman was but it was still dark.

"Sit up Liza" again my body obeyed to her orders. I didn't realise that I was lying on the floor until I sat up, I still couldn't see her face.

"Hello Liza" The woman said. I could hear her moving beside me, she was sitting down, now I could see her a little better. I could see her eyes, they were jet black with a white ring between the irises and the pupils. The pupils themselves had a hint of red in them.

"Can I tell you something Liza?" she asked me. My head nodded in agreement so she continued.

"Your name isn't Liza" she giggled. I was confused, of course my name was Liza, it was on my birth certificate.

"Your name is Lyzanthia, your real birth name"

I tried desperately to talk, to ask her what the hell she was going on about and who on earth she was but I still couldn't talk.

"Go now, your grandfather wants to speak with you" She said in a bored voice.

My body didn't do as it was told this time, instead of getting up and running away as far as I could as fast as I could like I wanted to I lied back down and closed my eyes. Just as I closed my eyes they opened again. But this time i could see everything.

I was in a strange room with a high ceiling and bare brick walls. There was an old style oak dresser on one wall and a wardrobe and desk on the opposite. There was a stone, log fireplace opposite ma and a Gothic style chandelier hanging from the high ceiling, with a few dozen lit candles in it. In the canter of the floor was a rug. It looked out of place in the room being deep purple and black but somehow it worked, as far as I could tell it wasn't made out of real fur. At least I hoped, I didn't agree with killing animals so you could wear there skin or decorate your homes with them.