Rescue mission-part four

"No" I said, not wanting to believe that she actually found me. "Yes, my child" she said back to me in a forced sweet voice, actually sounding as if she were the loving mother that she  wasn't, and was no where close to being. "Why?" I asked her, knowing that she would understand what I was asking her. "Your my daughter, I was worried about you" she said in her still faked voice. As if anyone would actually believe that, the whole realm knew what she was like deep down. They all knew how much of a pshyco bitch she actually was in reality, no matter how much and how well she lied.

"Don't bullshit me woman, just tell me the god damn truth. Why did you come looking for me?" I asked, getting really pissed off with her now. She pretended to think about her answer for a while, and to anyone that didn't know her she would come across as a near decent person trying to arrange her words right. But because I knew her, better than I wanted to. I could see the little twitch in her mouth as she forced a smile down, hiding it away from the world. Eventually she spoke, "You are my daughter and I want to get to know you better, I was so scared at the idea of you being all alone in the forest. Anything could have happened to you" she explained, trying to sound honest but failing miserably.

"No, I want you to tell me the truth. You don't care what happens to me. You were going to let your men rape me because I wasn't willing to become a monster like you. You made me drink from Helga, nearly killing her in the process. You kidnapped me from my home, taking me from my family" I screamed at her, letting my anger show. "I am your family, there not. They're all just liars who stole you from me before we had a chance to get to know each other" she said back in a raised voice. It was clear to see that she was trying to force back her own anger, but I don't get why,. I don't understand why she wants to come across as a good and honest person to the fairy's.

"No, they rescued me from you" I spat back, letting my hate for her show in my words. "Shut up" she spat back at me, her anger now beginning to show. "No I will never shut up when it comes to speaking the truth, you will have to kill me first" I screamed at her, not caring if she actually did kill me. "I have a better way of shutting you up without killing you my child" she threatened me, finally dropping her nice mom facade. "Oh, and whats that then?" I asked in a bitchy voice, not caring what she would say to me but intrigued as to what she would come up with. "Well you know how you said I was willing to let my men rape you, I could always let them do a lot more?" she said in an innocent voice.

"No, you wouldn't" I said in a shakey voice, knowing full well that she would. But I didnt want to believe it. "Oh wouldn't I? You know that I would. You know full well that I don't care what I do to you as long as I end up getting my own way" she said back with a sly grin on her face. "Why would you do something like that?" I asked, starting to get a little scared now. "Because I'm evil" was all she replied before she broke out into a fit of sickly laughter, letting it all echo around the forest.  At least she finally admitted the truth to everyone, I really was fed up with her lies and fake attitude.

"So what happens now?" I asked, not only wanting to change the subject but wanting to know what happens to me from here on. "I'm going to take you back home where you belong, and where you will become like me" she said with a straight, blank, expressionless face. "I don't want to become like you" I argued, forcing back the tears that so badly wanted to break free. "Well you have no choice" she argued back. "Please?" I begged her. "No, and if you don't shut up these bugs with wings will pay for your disobedience" she threatened me, pulling a face when she mentioned the fairy's. I hated the fact that she called them bugs with wings, but I didn't say anything about that, instead I was more worried about the fact that she threatened them and possibly their lives because of me.

"Please don't hurt them" I begged, pleading with my eyes as well as my voice. "Why shouldn't I? they helped you, and in doing so they crossed me. That's something they should have never have done" she explained with a dirty look on her face. "They didn't know who I was when they agreed to help me" I lied, hoping to god that she would believe me. "What?" she asked, looking a little confused at my confession.