Chapter Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

"I-Im so sorry" I muttered picking my bag up and facing the person I had bumped into. "I didn't mean t-" I shut up immediately after I realized who it was.

"Tori?"

She shot me a dirty look and looked surprised when she saw that I wasn't alone.

"Aaron?" She asked confused.

"Yep that's my name" Aaron nodded. I chuckled quietly.

"What are you doing with her?" Tori asked eyeing me with disgust.

I glared at her. "Tori you-

"Cinderella why are we even wasting our time staring at her. It's not like there's something pretty about her" Aaron snapped putting his arm around me and walking away.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" I ask him. He looks at me with the look that says. Seem like I give a fuck?

I chuckle and look away.

"What are you gonna wear?" I ask.

"After seeing Tori's face I'm thinking I should be her and go to the party so everybody gets scared" he smirked.

My eyes widen and I laugh like crazy.

~*~

After I step into the house I notice Tori sitting in the living room her face in her hands. I swear I had heard her sniff.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask her, walking closer to her.

She removes her hands from her face and gives me a death glare.

"Tori what's wrong?" I ask.

She stands up. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" She screams. I flinch. "You've taken everything I loved away from me, what else do you want, you bitch", she yells.

"Tori what do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Now act as if you don't know anything" she throws her hands up in the air dramatically.

"I don't!" I state.

"I loved him. I've loved him since I was in grade 1. But he. He was madly and deeply in love with you. I tried doing everything I could to get his attention but he ignored me. He didn't give a shit to whatever I did. Why? Because all he cared about was you. He looked at you as if you were the only person who existed." She yelled. By now I was on the verge of tears.

"Tori I didn't know you liked Aaron" I said.

"Even if I do what difference does that make?" She asked. "He's all yours"

"Tori I'm sorry, I didn't know any of this. But Tori you can't force someone to fall in love with you, now can you? Love just happens. I've had a crush on him since I was in grade 5 and the day I saw you and him kissing in the hallway made my heart break" I said

"He never kissed me" she blurted.

"What?"

"He never kissed me."

"I heard what you said" I snapped.
She rolled her eyes. "I had threatened him about you, and made him kiss me.

"Just like I had planned, you were walking to your next class when you saw us kissing"

"Tori your such a-

"Bitch, I know. But I'm sorry April. I've learnt from my mistake and now I'm going to apologize and hope you forgive me for making your life worse then hell" she said. I stood there frozen.