Off and on

So people. Another update. Woo. -_-

Sometimes I wish I could turn my feelings on and off. But o kinda can't.

And this one is gonna be a bit of a rant as well.

Soooo, I really really hate this girl at my school. She makes me feel so crappy with on look. I mean, what even? She always gives me dirty looks and I don't even know her!

Also, people keep telling me she's a slut, and that's blatantly clear. Does she hate me because I'm not one??

She's such a jerk all the time too. Like, she smirks at me for no reason and she's rude and I just.. Ugh.

I just want to know what the deal with her is. I've just felt really emotional lately.

It probably doesn't help that I listen to sad music a lot.. But that's what I like now. Yeah it makes me cry, but its a relief too, you know?

Its nice to know that there are people out there who know what I go through.

They know how I'm feelings and they make it seem a little better with their music.

Anyway, sorry for all the sad posts. I was really depressed then, and I still am, but its easier to hide now. I guess that's good. I mean, at least people don't see the signs of it. I'm careful to hide it all the time.

If no one knows, it makes it better.