Desperate times

I've actually found a way to make myself feel better. I come home and either watch hours of TV, the kind that fries your brain , and ten I'm exhausted. Or I do a lot of homework and go t sleep early.

However, my favorite thing that helps is to skip every thing and go straight to sleep for as long as I can.

You'd be surprised how much this actually helps. I feel really good when I wake up, because my dreams are usually good and distract me.

Also getting on Wattpad helps me. I get on here, and I get so much support from all of you guys, and it makes my life so much better. Half of you don't even know me, and you message me to check up on me and send me inspiring messages.

I don't think I would have gotten through this without you guys. You really are all amazing, and thank you so much for helping me get trough this rough time.

I know its probably getting annoying that I'm posting heartbroken updates, but tats how I feel all the time.

One good thing about all of this is that I can finally update my stories, because this feeling gives me great ideas on how t write more chapters.

Anyway, I'll try to be more upbeat in my updates and encourage you guys as much as I can.

Love you all!!

-Angie