Crying in school

So today, I was having a pretty crappy day. Honestly, it's my crap to deal with right now, but I might get back on later and tell you in another chapter. 

   Anyway, so I was sitting in English and just thinking about all the bad things in my life, and I was thinking about one thing in particular that was hurting me more than the other things.

   It was honestly making me feel so awful, and I started tearing up. Then my best friend Stone said something about it all (Because I told him), and then I started to have to consciously hold back tears.

   Then my best friend Bethany looked at me and held out her hand, and I grabbed it. Then she asked me if I was okay, and I just lost it. Right in the middle of my 2nd class block. 

   I just started brying really hard, and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop, so I just tried to stay as quiet as I could. Do you know how hard it is to tyr to stay quiet while sobbing uncontrollably?

   It was so horrible. I couldn't see anything through the tears and I could actually feel my heart breaking. Almost like someone was hitting it with a sledgehammer, ripping it out of my chest, and then stomped on it repeatedly right in front of me.

   Has anyone else ever felt like that? Because it's the worst feeling you could ever have. It took me about 5 minutes to stop crying so hard, and about 15 to get under control.

   The rest of the day I just felt like an empty shell, and I tried to cope with the pain. I tried laughing, so I figured that maybe that it would help, but I think the only thing it helped with was my friends. They thought I was okay, even though I was VERY much NOT okay..

          Sincerely,

               Angelina