Anxiety around boys

Okay, so today I was hanging out with my boyfriend and we were walking all around town. We walked through two cemeteries and played on two different ends. Yes. We played on them. Honest to God going down the slides and climbing all over everything. And I had a really amazing time.

Anyway, I wanted to kiss him and he wanted to kiss me, but we both got really nervous because we both have social anxiety. So, long story short, we didn't. Which sucks. But still.

We're texting about it and we want to try again next time we hang out, and that's honestly great idea if any of you are having the same issue. Just talk about it with them and see how they feel about it. Because most of the time they'll want to kiss you too. Or whatever you guys want to do.

Well, we ended up just kinda hugging each other and I got really nervous and such about kissing him, so we also talked about that and he said he was gonna ask me before he did anything, which Mae me feel a lot better.

And also, if you want to grow closer, just talk all the time. Because that's what been doing and honestly it was amazing. I think I'm falling pretty hard for him so he better be there to catch me. XD

Just hang out with them and you'll get closer. Walk through some rave yards or something with them and look at all the dates. We found some really old ones. Like 1800s old. It was really cool, but there were a lot of child graves too and that was kinda sad. 

Anyway, peace out my people. Hope this helped. :)