Mereoleona x Reader

Start from the beginning

"I see...I am Mereoleona Vermillion. You were a close friend of mine, Fugoleon's and Leo's." You blinked at the names not remembering any of the names except Fugoleon and that was because he was a captain of the Crimson Lion's who got hurt badly. 

"Oh, I didn't know. I am sorry. T-Truth is I don't remember much of my past." You said quietly hitting the side of your head with your knuckle. Mereoleona realized that made a lot of sense since you were never the one to forget someone.

"I see, I am guessing you don't remember anyone from the Vermillion family then." You shook your head and she came closer to you before hugging you again. She buried his face into your hair, as your face was against her chest. You blushed but you didn't from the hug, you slowly hugged her back and Mereoleona sighed softly.

"Do I really scare you?" She asked, and you looked up meeting her blue eyes.

"A-A little bit. You are quite scary though." You said, rubbing your neck. Mereoleona remembered when you use to be scared of Fugoleon and Leo, and now because she was the more short tempered one, it made sense you were scared of her since you didn't remember her.

"I will try not to scare you anymore. I don't want you scared of me." She said stroking your hair gently.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you mean a lot to me. A whole lot, and I want to help you get your memories back." She said, she moved her hands down to your waist. You blushed but smiled softly nodding your head a lot.

"Yeah, I would like to remember you, everyone and everything. Only thing I remember is this place."

"Yeah, we always met here. That was how I was able to find you." She said, you looked around and she turned your head to her. You blinked confused as she was quiet staring at your face, you blushed slightly when she didn't take her eyes off of your face.

"You are so beautiful, always have been."

"W-What?" You were shocked and Mereoleona laughed slightly and she shook her head. 

"Even when you don't remember me, you don't change."

"What do you mean?"

"I always confessed my love to you, and you always said 'what' or 'we can't possibly date we are both girls' I would get upset with you but then you managed to calm me down with being your cute and adorable self." Mereoleona said, the thought of you thinking that way hurt her more then you knew. You looked down trying to remember but nothing was coming to mind.

"You love me?" 

"Yes, I hope maybe this time when you remember me, you accept my love for you this time." She said leaning close to your lips, your breath hitched as you didn't know how to respond or react. Her lips landed on yours and your face erupted into flames, she smiled as she held your cheek gently. You gripped the front of her shirt, before relaxing after being so tensed. You closed your eyes enjoying the feeling of her lips against yours, you relaxed gently and she moved her lips against yours. 

After a bit of time, you parted from the kiss needing some air to breathe. You both stared at each other in silence, Mereoleona was slightly surprised you kissed her back. You always backed away before she could kiss you, she stroked your cheek with her thumb.

"Why didn't you move away?" She asked, and you shrugged.

"I-I don't know, it felt right to kiss you back. Are you sure it was me who rejected you?" You asked with a blush and Mereoleona laughed nodding her head.

"Yes, I am sure. You are the one with memory loss." She said, you looked down but she tilted your head up again with a smile.

"Don't worry, I won't confuse you. I want you to remember me, before we continue with anything. I shouldn't have even kissed you until you remembered me, I am sorry." Mereoleona said ashamed of what she did. You placed a hand on her cheek before shaking your head, telling her you aren't upset.

"I'm not upset, no need to be sorry."

"If you do remember though, you may hate me." 

"I-I doubt it..." You said pulling out your diary you found in your room, under your bed.

"What is that?" She asked, and you handed it to her.

"It's my diary, I found it and began reading it trying to trigger something anything my memories. Each time I come to this place I remember a little more, but in one of the entries, it states that I love a Mereoleona Vermillion but I was too stubborn to admit it." You mumbled shyly, Mereoleona opened it up after you nodded your head telling her to read it. She began reading it and her smiled increased more each word she read. You truly did love her, but were to stubborn to admit it. 

"Maybe I don't have to be too sorry about the kiss then."

"No you don't have to be. But I do want to wait until I remember you and everything." You said, she smiled wrapping an arm around your waist and you both sat down, you in her lap. You both stared at the stars, and you let a smile grace your lips.

"Do I still scare you?"

"If I say yes?" You looked over at her and she playfully narrowed her eyes at you.

"Hmmm if you say yes, then I think I will have to make it where you stay with me for a long time so you aren't scared of me."

"That doesn't sound too bad." You said looking down laying against her chest. She hugged your waist and you couldn't help but smile. 

"I love you (Y/N), I will always tell you that until you become mine and until I am dead." You smiled looking at her pecking her cheek.

"I believe you. I truly hope I can say those words back when I get my memories back."

"I am sure you will." She said lacing her fingers with yours.