31 - The Therapy

Chaos has reached number 2 in #club !!!

Thank you all so much for you're love, I couldn't have dreamt of having you guys supporting me!

Unedited!
Lennox POV

"Lennox... I want you to be mine.

Say you'll be my girl. Wear my cut, ride bitch on my bike. You can have it all.
I want to wake up to you every morning, I want to be the one to make you smile, to make you laugh, and to give you the life you've always dreamed off.

Be mine.
And I'll be yours"

As I lay in bed the following morning, head pounding and limbs aching... I couldn't think of anything else except what he said to me.
I'm his girl.

A smile took over my features and filled the darkness of my room, the only light source being the single ray of sun light peeking through the curtains.
I felt him next to me, his presence always calming. His body radiated warmth from underneath our heavy duvet.

It was in that moment I truly realised the gravity of his words.
Being a lady of the club was serious, I was technically a member now... and I belonged to him.

Sure I was a little scared of what could happen in the future... but that's just life. If I was his girl or if I wasn't I can't change what is going to happen.
I rolled onto my side, now having the perfect view of Chaos's sleeping figure. His back faced me and with my fingers I gently traced the lines of hard muscle and delicate ink.
Being this close to him made the whole world melt away. Slowly, so to not wake him, I leaned closer into him my body making contact with his, a large T-shirt the only barrier between us.

I thought back to what had happened between us outside the club... and I grew needy just like then.
I wrapped my arms around him, a hand travelling down to stroke against his hard abs.
How can someone be so perfect?

I've always been scared that Chaos wouldn't want me in that way... I worried I wasn't pretty enough or curvy enough... or womanly enough for someone like him.
I looked in the mirror and I saw the body of a twelve year old... skin and bones, and here he lay rippled with thick muscle looking like the gods James always talked about.

I wondered if he thought of me like I thought of him.

My thoughts drifted so much I didn't feel him waking up or turning around to face me.
His hands immediately found my annoyingly wide hips and grabbed the skin there possessively.
"You okay blondie?" He asked, voice full of sleep, sending tingles down my spine.
"You're here... that's all I need" I placed my lips against his carefully, praying to myself that he would kiss me back.