25 - The House

SNEAK PEAK
New Story Alert ;)

SNEAK PEAK New Story Alert ;)

Exciting things are coming soon ;)

Unedited!
Chaos POV

I woke up from a night of peaceful slumber, the the sound of the shower running in the adjoining bathroom. Lennox was up. Today would be an emotionally draining day for her I knew that, we were going to visit her family home. It would be tough for all of us, but I'll be there for her each step of the way.

My phone vibrated on my bedside table, alerting me to a text from Erik.

'Run tomorrow down to Cali.
We leave tomorrow evening - Prez'

Reading the message I sighed, that would be a long ride... and I didn't want to leave Lennox for too long. I silently cursed my patch and role in the club as I climbed out of bed, throwing on some dark washed jeans, a white tee, my black riding boots and my leather cut.

Soon the shower shut off, signalling that Lennox was done. She'd be out soon I thought with a smile.
You've turned to mush over this girl Chaos. I thought to myself.

What would the boys be thinking of their Lethal Weapon?
The beast began to taunt.

Chaos Callahan fawning over some pathetic girl? What has happened to you?

You were once a formidable man ... now you are nothing ...

She has turned you into nothing

I drove my fist through the wall. How dare he.
I can not and will not let the beast hurt her, I began to chant in my head, taking hold of my temples and applying pressure.

My fists moved on their own accord, as I began to punch myself in the face trying to rid my subconscious of the taunting voice of my past.
I heard noises in the background but they didn't register, my assault continued.