11 - The Found

Chapter Dedicated to
syp622000
&
AyMe245
Thank you for your love and support xo

Chapter Dedicated to syp622000& AyMe245 Thank you for your love and support xo

Chaos POV

It's been hours since I witnessed Lennox scramble from her bedroom, hours since I've spoken to Maddox and hours since the voices in my head were quite.
Hours and she's still no where to be found. Night was closing in, the light fading fast and the temperatures dropping.
Everyone in the club was out searching; Thor, Tyler, Erik the prospects and other patched members were searching the neighborhood for my little one.
Maddox was raging. I tried to explain everything too him but it was no use. He blamed me for his sister's disappearance of course.

The voices were returning stronger with each passing second spent without Lennox.
They whisper to me, taunt me, they knew I would hurt her... That I'd never be able to keep her.
I felt like tearing my hair out with the frustration I felt towards everything. How can such a peaceful morning go to shit so fast?
If Maddox had of acted rationally, and let me explain what had happened last night we wouldn't be in this mess. His sister has vanished and all he seems to care about is drinking and hurting me, instead of finding his emotionally unstable kid sister.

I stormed back into the club house, colliding with a frantic Emily.
"Have you found her?" She said shakily, fear deep within her dark blue eyes.
Sighing I shook my head, almost ashamed of myself. Last night I made a silent promise to Lennox Lee, while soothing her troubled mind, I swore to myself that I would protect her from the world and help her adapt and overcome her crippling fear.

Searching the bar, I spot a weary looking Maddox Lee nursing a large scotch.

Rage.
That's all I felt.

Clouded vision lead me straight to him, pulling him off the worn leather bar stool by the scruff of his Cut. He should be ashamed of himself.
"You're a fucking idiot Maddox, do you know that?" I seethed, like poison rolling of my tongue I watched him recoil as the words sunk in.
"Do you have any idea what you have done to your sister? Your fucking SISTER?" I spelt out every world too him, raising my fist ever so slightly.
"Chaos... don't " I hear Emily warn from behind me as I still grasped tightly onto my Brothers Cut.
"Do you have any idea why I was in her room in the first place?" I watched as he swallowed, keeping a close eye on my clench fists as he shook his head no.
I laughed, of course he had no idea.

"As I was trying to sleep, I heard her crying. Sobbing her little heart out. Scratching up her arms because she thought they were covered in blood. BLOOD. So I sat with her, soothed her mind and made her think of happier things than the grief that's filling her head... just like you asked of me Maddox. I took care of her"
That got their attention. Everyone in the bar listened intently and took every word in as I aired Lennox and I's dirty laundry to the whole of the club.