"YOU REALLY DO CARE, CARE..." The hands gripping your face rub circles where they held you, something that Jevil no doubt thought was another loving gesture.

You grit your teeth, each circle feeling more violating than the last. He didn't answer your question... of course, he didn't. You weren't even expecting him too. "EVEN IF HELLS BUBBLES ROAR FROM THE DEPTHS- "

The yellow eyes that bore into your's close as his hands finally stop rubbing you like some old lamp ."-I'LL STILL HAVE YOU."

Still... Still have you, as if you belonged to him now. Just the thought made you want to spew chunks all over the floor. You granted him a date, you decided to proclaim him as your friend but you never said that you were his. You didn't love him and you don't think that he can do anything to change that.

His face shifts forward his mouth uttering out a hum as he nuzzles into your cheek. You took a sharp breath in the second he made contact, your soul screaming on the inside. "HA HA HA... MY WORLD, I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU."

A threat jumped out from his words. A promise. It was something he was going to upheld no matter what happens. But you didn't feel fear... It only confirmed your own suspicions about his obsession with you. You just hope that if you did end up behind bars, that he doesn't try anything to get you out.

But, you won't end up behind bars! All you have to do is find a way to clear your name... And it so happens that the jester in front of you is just the ticket for the location of the Golden Pain.

Just get him to tell you the truth and you can use that so you get to keep your freedom. Getting Jevil to give you a straight answer... that was going to be the hard part.

Maybe it would be much easier if you... told him about the predicament you were in? You wave off that idea as soon as it arrives. No, that was a horrible idea. Who knows what Jevil will do if he found out about this?

He might help you clear your name or maybe he'll instead 'protect you' hiding you away to keep you safe. You don't know what he would do if you told him. He was too much of a wild card to trust to do the right thing with the information. Your lips are sealed on this matter, end of discussion.

Your teeth grit as you force your hands up to grab the fools assaulting cheeks. The Joker's eyes shoot open wide as you push his face off of yours, your cheek screeching in relief. "J-Jevil- Uhhhh..."

You stammer, trying to come up with some kind of excuse the jester would buy for interrupting his cuddle time. "Since I-" Your dignity shrinks to the size of a pea as your whole body tenses up. "C-a-r-e about you... Won't you tell me what caused you to look so tired?"

The mystery of what surrounded the two of them grew more and more intense as time passed. His agitated shakiness and his creepy speech. Something big must have happened between them for him to act like this right?

The jester's eyes dilate slightly. "OH-" His hand moves up, twirling one of your hairs in between his fingers. "THE PAST CEASES TO MATTER, NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE."

You lightly shake your head and pull the hair away from his sweaty fingers. He was hiding it, just as you expected he was going to do. You couldn't help but feel that this one was different from the times he's been cryptic in the past.

Before, his eyes would hold a playful attitude, merely making the interactions with him a game you would never succeed. This time... he looked powerless, not in control of the game like he's supposed to be.

"Jevil, I know you went to go see the Golden Pain so I'm guessing something happened to cause you to act like this." The jester flinches for a brief second before breaking out into nervous laughter. "UEE HEE HEE! NOTHING, NOTHING HAPPENED! WE JUST TALKED!"