BONUS CHAPTER 3-Joonki & Jaehyung: The Untold Office Romance Conclusion

JAEHYUNG'S POV

It has been 3 months since Joonki-sunbae and I have started 'dating,' or have started 'seeing each other.' I'm not quite sure if he wants to define our relationship like that quite yet? But it has been 3 months since he expressed an interest in going out with me.

Not -not that I don't think he was serious with me in the beginning, but the more I got to know him, the more I thought about whether or not he was with me because he pitied me? Or was toying with me because I was different from the dominant men he had previous romantic relationships with...

And I didn't know how to change... or if I could. When I told Minah about it, she kept reassuring me not to change for sunbae because it would be unfair to the both of us. So I persisted in going out of my comfort zone at least.

Before we went out, I practice talking to one of my plushies at home I decided to re-name Joonki. It was easier for me to feel comfortable saying his name... and then I would bring notes when we had dinner so he didn't think I was quiet or boring...

I was never sure if I was good enough, and that prevented me from... from... f-from kissing him. Just thinking about wrapping my arms around him again made me nervous. But also confused because I didn't know if I should be thinking this far ahead or getting ahead of myself because Joonki-sunbae was, after all, an entire package. I didn't think I ever deserved him.

He's smart.

Loyal, articulate, handsome, charming, easy to talk to, a little serious, but then there was a sweet and curious side... he was just... the more I realized how out of this world perfect he was, the more unsure I got about myself. Because I didn't have many charming points.

I had been in love with him since I met him for 5 years, and since then I haven't looked at anyone else, nor have I thought about confessing to him...

But when I did impulsively, I thought I was in way over my head. Even though I was beyond happy he accepted me. Or at least wanted to know me...

Why did it have to be this complicated? Why was I always like this...

I was sitting at my desk, thinking about how to message Joonki-sunbae... I hadn't sent anything to him in a week. I usually asked him how he was in the morning and then wished him goodnight, but these days I even stopped doing that. I saw him a few times at work or ran away when I saw him.

My heart was a mess when I saw him... thinking about all the things I wanted to do with him but couldn't initiate it and for that... I felt like I was useless. That Joonki-sunbae deserved better than this. I sighed again...

Later that day I clocked off. When I walked over to my bicycle, I was surprised to see Joonki-sunbae leaning against the bike rack... was he waiting for me? I hurried over to him... suddenly embarrassed. Before I said anything, I looked over at him. He seemed frustrated.

"You... you come with me..." I gulped and I walked closely behind him. He brought me back up to his office. I looked around a bit at the spacious area before I heard a click... did he lock the door? I turned over and saw his shoulders shake a little. "7 days..." his voice sounded irritated. What did I do?

"Joonki-sunbae?"

"What is wrong? Did I do anything wrong? Am I not good enough?"

"Joonki-sunbae, what are you talking about?"?

"I told you to call me Joonki" I gulped.

"Joonki... did I... I'm confused. I don't know w-what you mean?"

He then rushed over to me and pushed me against the wall. He was shorter than me, but his intensity overwhelmed my own.

"You need to communicate with me. You need to tell me what you're feeling or I won't know. I, Joonki, may be brilliant, but I can't read minds. Why did you suddenly stop contacting me and why are you avoiding me? Did you have enough of--"

His Bodyguard (Boy x Boy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें