Addicted To You

18+ for the continued sexually explicit content!

*

"Taeyoung... this is... I can't... hurry..." after another twenty minutes, and after having climaxed twice, I wanted something more...

"Shh... just a little more..." my little one was getting larger again... I felt warm... intensely pleasured by Taeyoung's every movement... it just felt like I could drown in his passion...

I heard Taeyoung rip open the condom, and I lifted my body up a little. When I reached out to touch his very huge one, he pressed me down again. His large hand rested on my belly. It was almost as if he wanted me to experience as much pleasure as possible... I wanted to tell him I wanted to go down there for him too...

But he wouldn't let me... I knew it was my first time with a man, but this felt... more than right. We were a perfect fit for each other... 

Taeyoung leaned in to kiss the top of my forehead before hugging me tightly.

"I love you..." I held him back and then whispered to him...

"I love you, too..." he lifted his head up and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I draped my hands around his neck, pressing him against me... I could feel his huge one pulsating on my stomach now... I didn't want to think about how that would fit in me... but this feeling was... just right...

"I'll go slowly..."

He touched my hole again, which had opened up a little for him... but now... I felt the tip of his large one... oh God... this was it...

Gently, he entered me... when he told me to breathe out... slowly... in and out... he continued making room for himself inside of me. Making my body take his shape...

"Ahh!!" sliding into my body... so tightly... it felt like I was drawing him in... accepting him... it was warm and a little strange, but when he kissed me again, and stroked my little one, it felt like I could dive into euphoria...

He went in and out slowly, like he said. It was a little uncomfortable, but he kept showering me with kisses on my neck and lips.

It was like swaying... in-between ocean waves... I could feel our bodies meld together effortlessly... at first there was some pain... but then there was a pleasure... it began to feel good the more he moved... when he slowly increased the speed of coming in and out of my body...

Then it became unbearably good...

"Ahh! Ahh!!" I could hear him feel the delight of being with the one you love... right beside me, when he clung to me, and when I dug my nails into his back... after a while, feeling like I had gotten used to this pace, he turned me around and rocked me back and forth in another position, sliding his hand down my back, and then leaning towards me to kiss my shoulder...

Shit... I felt like climaxing again...

The man's huge one was thrusting back and forth roughly, yet sweetly, when I was used to the sensation. It felt incredibly good... for my body... for my heart and soul. I wanted him to fill up as many spaces as possible...

When we both finished together, he held onto my hips on last time, one last thrust and then dipped forward to kiss me again...

This would be a night I would never forget in my life...

*

"Hyunwoo... are you awake?"

"Mmm..."

While Taeyoung was stroking the side of my arm with his fingertips, my head was resting on his chest.

I wasn't sure when I fell asleep, but I felt completely satisfied.