Kidnapped By Who?!

My head was throbbing.

I opened my eyes a little, but the room I was in was pretty dark.

I saw a figure lurking in the distance, pacing back and forth.

I felt a little nauseous, and my chest was aching. This bastard... what did he want?

I could feel my body fall in and out of consciousness a few times.

When I finally 'woke up' the person in front of me brought a chair to sit in front of me.

He was playing around with a sharp, hunting knife... this was definitely not an ordinary man.

I didn't want to provoke him unnecessarily but I needed to know why he kidnapped me.

"What... do you want?"

The man in front of me was still wearing a face mask. He had a baseball cap on this time. When I made eye contact with him for a moment, his expression was cold.

"I'm waiting for someone..."

My heart started racing... who was he waiting for? Concern washed over my face... and that seemed to entertain him. His eyes cruelly smiled.

"I don't have anything of value to offer you," he then laughed at me. I could feel the pills of sweat drop down my back.

"Oh, but you do."

This was one of the first times in my life I've felt this kind of fear... although I had to keep it together, there was something dire about this situation. I needed to think about getting out of here alive.

Before I could question him further, he left the room to take a call. I sat there, thinking endlessly about what move to make, but my mobility was limited. I was handcuffed to this chair.

Moments later, the dark figure came back and announced, "he's arrived..."

He then left again, but not before getting one of his lackeys to watch over me. It soon dawned on me that the only person that this man who get involved in my abduction would be Taeyoung... the thought of it made me panic.

I struggled a little in the spot, much to that lackeys dismay, causing him to lash out of me, smacking me across my face.

Taeyoung... Taeyoung... please... don't fucking be here right now...

I tried to listen to what was happening in the background, but I could only hear some voices. That masked person was probably confronting Taeyoung right now, and I wasn't there by his side to protect him.

I desperately tried to slide my hands through the handcuffs, but they were closed tightly against my flesh. Every move I made my skin reddened...

Soon, another man showed up. Both of their lurking figures subdued me long enough to lift me up from the chair. They pushed me forward with a sharp blade pressing against my larynx.

"Don't you fucking move" they said, and I could only obey.

With my hands handcuffed in front and a knife to my throat, I was escorted outside. The light hurt my eyes briefly... when I saw Taeyoung by himself in the distance, my heart sank.

I could see Taeyoung's eyes go bloodshot. I could tell he wanted to shout out as many profanities as he could, but he restrained himself.

I was brought over close to him. We were about 2 metres apart. One of the lackeys kicked the back of my knees and I fell over. I wobbled a little, while leaning on my knees. I kept looking at Taeyoung, hoping that nothing happened to him. But that masked man was just standing there, nonchalantly.

I could see Taeyoung take one step in my direction, but the man who kidnapped me put his hand up.

"Don't make any rash moves... you can still get out alive. Just give me the USB."