"Pretty Boy"

"What did you say?" did I hear him correctly or was I out of it?

"Your body,"

"Huh?" I stared up at him, and then instantly pushed him away.

"Hmm..." he looked at me sideways, and I held onto the side of my waist.

"Jihoon... " I started walking towards him, but this guy threw his arm forward, and blocked my way. Instead he got awfully close again, looking at me. Seemingly examining me.

"Look... I don't care about your shady business. You'll get your money. But not like this" he then laughed at me.

"You have nerve. I like that... usually people would be groveling under my feet"

"Or in a ditch?" I wanted to smack my mouth... shut it, Lee Hyunwoo... when I tried to retract my statement, that seemed to amuse this guy even more... was he a sadist?

"You're interesting..." I turned to look at him in the eyes, and somehow I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by his presence. There was just something about his aura... that was demanding, powerful and intense... maybe it was the coolness in his irises... or the fact that he looked like he could command an entire army of soldiers...

When he moved closer to me, it felt like there were vibrations pulsating in the air between us.

"What... do you want from this kid?" I looked up at him again.

"I've decided"

"What have you decided?"

"Every weekend you'll belong to me"

"Excuse me?" I was about to lose my shit. Being after the President had been polluting my mind... all I could think of was the brief, lusty moment I had with him. Who would belong to who, and doing what?

"I own several businesses. And one of my successful upscale clubs needs a new leader for our security team. You see... we host special guests and sometimes we run into trouble." I wanted to be relieved, and that seemed to amuse him further. "What else did you have in mind... maybe something more intimate?" he half-grinned again, this time, gliding his index finger up the centre of my chest... eventually, pressing his hand against my shirt.

"Not at all..." I pushed him away, and he stared at me.

"Now I'm getting even more interested in what other kinds of expressions you'll make..." I sighed.

"How long?"

"Hmm... maybe a few months... I don't know" he was now walking away from me. He was looking down at Jihoon.

"With all due respect... I have a 9-5 job"

"Are you in a position to argue with me... club hours are 10pm until 4am. I'll only have you working 10pm until 1 or 2am... Mr. Desk Job..." I tried to keep my composure. "So let's say you work for 4 months. Once a week. I'll wipe your debt if you're able to do what you're told..."

I looked over at Jihoon. For what he did for us, even if it was foolish...and knowing I need to do this now to protect him and our family. More sacrifices... but what else could I do?

"I... don't trust your word"

"As you shouldn't... should we draw up a contract?"

I wanted to laugh... that would be like signing away my soul to the devil. I couldn't trust this guy, but I wouldn't be signing anything.

"I won't. But if things get out of control then I'll-"

"You will..." he asked, daring me to speak again. I heard Jihoon groan and I rushed over to him, helping him up.

"Hyung...I'm... I'm sorry..." he passed out in my arms, and I looked up. That strange man was lighting a smoke for himself.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" I looked away. I couldn't believe what kind of situation I got myself into...

"Hyunwoo... Lee Hyunwoo"

"Hyunwoo..." he spoke my name with such familiarity. It made me feel a little sick to my stomach. That man took a long drag of his cigarette and then exhaled. There was a cloud of smoke ahead of me...

"Nice to meet you... I'm Min Jonghyun..."