EXPLANATION

Hi guys. I've been gone for a while, haven't I? Damn it's been a long time since I haven't said anything, I practically disappeared and I felt like I owed you guys an explanation.

I'll tell you the truth. The thing is, I don't really feel like writing about Ninjago anymore. I'm so sorry for leaving you hanging like this but I don't feel like writing about Ninjago anymore and if I do continue I would be pressuring myself into doing it. You can hate on me if you want but I can't help it.

Since I came to Germany, things changed. I grew up and I started getting into more fandoms like The Maze Runner, Teen Wolf, Harry Potter, The Darkest Minds, Marvel, Attack on Titan and so on and so on. I've grown a lot and discovered a lot of new things.

I don't even know how to say all of this but I'm trying my best.

I am still in the Ninjago fandom, I still enjoy watching, I just need to catch up. The problem is that I don't feel like writing about it anymore. It was a really big part of my past, it's what got me into writing in the first place and I will forever appreciate that show and the people I've met here. I'm so thankful for all the reads, comments and followers! For all the support I've been getting these past few years since I joined Wattpad, I've made great memories, read great stories and made great friends.

I'm so damn thankful you have no idea.

Even though I'm officially stopping writing about Ninjago, that doesn't mean I'm leaving Wattpad or abandoning this account forever.

Maybe one day I'll be back to write something about Ninjago, who know?

I am still in Wattpad as well, just not on this account. My new account is thegryffindorspider and if you want to text me or tag me on something, better use the new account because I'm always active there.

It's honestly hard for me to part with this account. I've been thinking about this the whole time I was gone, I tried to bring myself to write something, but it just feels like forcing myself to do it.

I need to focus on school now, since it's getting harder and all, and I also want to focus on my writing, original writing. I will continue writing fanfiction too, since I love doing it, but I have some ideas for books that I want to maybe publish one day if they're good enough.

Thank you everyone for everything you've done for me. I really appreciate and love every and each one of you. I might be back someday, who knows what the future holds.

I'm only sorry to all the people who's requests I didn't complete and the books I didn't finish. I had a lot of ideas for the "Ninja 2.0" but I don't really feel like writing it at this period of time. There's a really big possibility that I might come back and finish that one though, because I really love that story.

Thank you again for everything and for reading this last (for now) message from me. I love you all and I'll see you again one day. Love you❤️.

-Alex