Muggle Stuff | Jaya

Hey! So, as you can see, this is a Harry Potter x Ninjago crossover. I've been obsessed over the books for a while now and also wrote the Imagine for another book of mine, but I thought you guys will enjoy it too!

I decided that I'll put Jay and Nya in Ravenclaw(the smartest ones), because they're smarty pants.

Now, on with the story!

~Nya's POV~
I hugged my Seliel as she and our other friends were leaving for the Christmas holidays.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay with us this Christmas? You know you're always invited." she said.

I smiled. "Nah, I'm fine, really. I'm not the only one staying, after all! And I'm gonna catch up on some novels!" I said, excitedly.

"Oh, you and your muggle stories," she said and rolled her eyes playfully. "Alright then, I'll write to you when I get home. See you in two weeks!" she said and walked away to join the others.

"Bye!" I yelled, waving at my friends, then turning around and walking back into the warm castle.

I walked up and to the portrait of the Fat Lady. "Password?" she asked.

"Mjolnir," I said and she opened the door.

I entered the Ravenclaw common room, which I would be sharing with only one classmate of mine, Jay Walker.

Jay and I haven't talked much, mainly because we have different friends.

Even though we don't really talk to each other, I'm really intrigued by him, because he's a muggle born and I'm really interested in muggle stuff.

The common room was empty and quiet, which I found kind of nice. I ran upstairs to my room, which will be mine only for two weeks, and took the most recent novel my family had send me, 'The Fault In Our Stars'(Alright I know it's written a long time after Harry Potter, but bear with me). I took the book and walked back to the common room, sitting down on the coach and snuggled into a blanket I snatched along with the book.

I read around twenty pages when I heard the door to the common room open and someone entered. I peeked from the couch and saw Jay coming in. 

"Hi," I said.

He snapped his head towards me. "Nya? Oh, hi," he said and saw a light blush tint his cheeks.

Awkward silence filled the room after, so I went back to my book. I heard footsteps coming my way and I saw Jay plopping down on one of the armchairs across from me.

"What are you reading?" Jay asked all of the sudden.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Umm...this book, it's called 'The Fault In Our Stars'." I said, blushing at his smile.

"The Fault In Our Stars? I've heard of it," Jay said and then rose an eyebrow. "Isn't that a muggle book, though?" he asked.

I blushed a bit more. "Um, yeah. It is. It's just, I don't know. I like muggle stuff, you know? Especially their books. I love them." I explained.

"I didn't know you enjoy the muggle world so much," Jay laughed.

I laughed too. "Now you know one more thing about me," I said, shrugging.

"I guess," he said when he calmed down.

I feel like the holidays aren't going to be boring at all.

~Christmas Day~
~Nya's POV~
"Nyaaaaaa! The presents are here!" I heard Jay yell from downstairs.

I jumped from my bed excitedly and debated it I should change from my pajamas. I decided I better, because there's a boy downstairs.

I put on some jeans and a Christmas sweater on, then some snickers and ran downstairs.

Jay was there already, of course, dressed in jeans, Christmas sweater and sneakers as well, and was sorting out the presents.

"Merry Christmas, Nya!" Jay said once he noticed me standing there.

I came to my senses and spoke. "Merry Christmas to you too, Jay," I said. He said a 'thanks' and turned back to sorting out the presents. He looked really cute while doing it. How haven't I noticed it before? He's really really cute.

"Hey! C'mon! You've got lots of presents!" he said, referring to the bigger pile.

Walking up to him, I sat down on the coach, in front of my pile with Jay, who was sitting next to me, his own pile in front of him.

"So, shall we?" he asked, picking up a present.

"Yup!" I said and picked one of my presents.

After unpacking the presents from my parents(new book series), from Seliel(ugly Christmas sweater, but I send her one as well so we're even), and from some other friends, I heard Jay gasp next to me.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at him.

"Look at this!" he exclaimed and showed it to me. It was rectangular and blue, had a small screen and buttons.

"What is this?" I asked and then it clicked. "Oh! It's something muggle-ish right!?" I asked, excitedly.

"Yeah, it's called 'MP3 Player' and you can listen music through it!" he explained. He checked something on it, then he took some long thing from the box and plugged it into the 'MP3 Player'. He handed me one of the ends of the cable and then took the other.

"What do I do with this?" I asked, confused.

"These are earplugs. You put it in your ear," Jay explained. "Let me," he said and took the 'earplug' from me, then put it in my ear. "There you go." he said and put his own in his ear. He pressed something on the device, then music came into one of my ear.

"Oh my God...." I said, smiling from ear to ear. "This is magic, isn't it?" I asked, looking at Jay, who had been staring at me.

"Umm...not really. It's technology," he explained.

"So muggle magic," I joked and giggled. He smiled at me. I kept on listening to the weird song, enjoying every bit of it.

I looked in his eyes. Have his always been this blue? I thought to myself and before I know it, I felt a warm pair of lips on my own. I was too shocked to react.

They were gone as fast as they came. I came to my senses and heard Jay talking. 

"N-Nya, I'm so sorry! I-I-I don't know what came over me! I-you just l-looked so pretty a-and-oh shoot did I say this out loud!? I-I mean-"

"Jay!" I said and he shut up. I looked in his eyes and blushed. "I liked it." I confessed.

"Y-You did?" he asked, blushing.

I smiled at him. "Yeah," I said. "You know, I don't like muggle stuff only. I like muggle people too," I said and kissed his cheek. "Especially you." I said and realized how stupid that sounded.

"That was so cheesy," Jay said, laughing. "But it was really cute. No girl has ever told me something like that and to hear this from my crush-"

"Your crush?" I asked, rising an eyebrow playfully.

He blushed even more. "Y-Yeah, I've liked you for a while. I mean, you're super nice and super pretty and super smart and I just, I don't know how a person can not like you-"

"Jay," I cut his rambling off again. "Just kiss me again, please?" I asked and not a second passed before I felt his lips on mine again.

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long! I'll try my best to start updating again, I just have a writers block and school work so yeah.

I know the ending was trashy, but I tried. What do you think? Tell me in the comments...maybe....?

Also, question: if you're a Potterhead, which house are you in? I'm Gryffindor😄😄.