I won't give up | Coliel

Cole's POV
I walked into School with Jay. We walked to our lockers and opened them, talking. Suddenly, we heard everyone whispering. I turned around and saw Seliel Dawn and Skylor Chen. The hottest and most popular girls in school. I have a crush on Seliel since third grade, but she never really notice me. I closed my locker and leaned on it, when the two passed, I tried to look cool.

"Hey Seliel-"I said, but she just ignored me."Yeah, yeah, just ignore me. It's cool."I said, smiling at her. She didn't even turn away from her conversation with Skylor. I sighed and hit my head in my locker.

"Dude, you have to give up. She doesn't like you."Jay said, closing his locker.

"I won't give up, Jay."I said and the two of started walking towards our first class."She is just amazing. She is hot, beautiful, smart and kind if she wants."I said.

"Dude, she has a boyfriend."Jay said. I sighed.

"I know."I said."Let's just get to class."

------------------------------------------

Seliel's POV
I was walking and talking with Skylor. 

"Girl, this weird boy you like does like you."Skylor said.

"I know."I sighed."He is cute and all, and I do like him, but I do love Bryan(I just made up some name.)"I told her.

"Oh well, whatever you say."Skylor said."Well, I've got to go to talk to Kai. See you later."she added.

"Yeah, see ya!"I said and continued down the hall. I had a free period, so it was pretty quiet, except that I heard distant talking and faint moans. I rose an eyebrow and continued down the hall to see Bryan pinning a girl I've seen around on my locker.

"WHAT THE HELL BRYAN!??"I yelled and the two separated. Bryan looked at me with unamused face.

"What?"he asked. I gasped, tears in my eyes.

"W-What? Oh my god. I-I can't believe you! We are done!"I yelled.

"Yeah, okay."he said and continued kissing the girl. The tears left me eyes and I ran away.

Cole's POV
I was in the toilet in my free period, when I heard faint cries and hells hitting the floor. I opened the door and saw a pink haired girl speed walking down the hall. It wasn't any girl. It was Seliel. I walked after her.

We went like that until she was on the field and sat on the bleachers. I walked after her and sat next to her. She probably didn't hear me because she was crying loudly and her hands were on her eyes.

"H-Hey."I said and she stopped sobbing, then looked at me.

"Umm...hey."she said and sniffed a little. We stayed in silence for like a minute, before I spoke.

"Are you okay?"I asked and she nodded weakly.

"Yeah."she said.

"Your eyes say otherwise."I said and she struggled."What happened?"I asked with concern in my voice.

"I-I saw Bryan, my boyfriend.."she said and sobbed a little."K-Kissing some girl and he didn't give a shit that he broke my heart."she said and started crying again. I didn't know what to do. I decided to wrap my arms around her. Surprisingly, she wrapped her own around my torso and sobbed in my chest.

"Shhh...it's alright. He is an asshole. He doesn't deserve a beautiful, nice and smart girl like you."I said.

"Thanks, umm.."she said.

"Cole."I said. She nodded. Suddenly, the bell rang.

"I-I've got to go, but thank you Cole."she said, standing up."I um, I will see you later?"she said and I smiled and nodded.

"Sure thing. If you need anything, come to me anytime."I said. She nodded and blushed, then walked away. I've got to tell Jay.

--------------------------------------------

The Night of the dances
Seliel's POV
"Skylor, I don't want to go."I groaned, laying down on my bed.

"C'mon girl! I won't leave you, I promise. Plus, a lot of boys in the school likes you. So, get up, dress up sexy, make your hair and show Bryan what he misses."Skylor said. I sighed.

"Okay, you are right. Let's do this."I said and got up.

------------------------------------------

Cole's POV
Jay was dancing with Nya, while I was on the snack table, taking some cake. Suddenly, I heard the crowd gasping. I turned around to see Seliel. She looked gorgeous in her black knee-high dress. She was literally breathtaking.

Her hair was let down and curled a little at the end. Her make up was simple. Just some lipstick and mascara. She was looking around, maybe searching for someone. I decided to go to her. I put down the cake(such a hard decision) and walked to her. Her back was towards me, so she didn't see me. When I was behind her, I just tapped her shoulder. She turned around a little startled, but when she saw it was just me relaxed.

"Hey Cole!"she said happily.

"Hey Seliel. You look amazing."I said and she blushed, looking down.

"I, umm...thank you."she said."You look pretty handsome too."she said.

"Oh! Thanks!"I said. No girl has said that to me before. Suddenly a slow song started. I looked around and everyone was already dancing. I looked down at Seliel, who was looking at something. I followed her gaze and saw her ex, dancing with some girl. I puffed under my breath. Asshole. I turned back to Seliel to see her sad eyes.

"Care to dance, my lady?"I asked, extending our my hand to her. She looked at it, then at me and smiled.

"Oh but of course, sir."she said with a small giggle. The two of us walked to the center of the dance floor and started dancing. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck. We were really close next to each other and I wanted to kiss her so bad.

"So Cole, you are playing in the football team, right?"Y/n asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, but I am not the best."I said.

"You made it in the team, didn't you? That's still something."she said and the two of us giggled a little, then there was silence. Seliel relaxed a lot and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and she tightened her grip on me. I smiled and closed my eyes, taking in her aroma. This felt like a dream. If it is, I never want to wake up.

After a while, the song changed to a fast one. We pulled away, but just stared at each other's eyes. She smiled at me and I smiled at her.

"I like you."I suddenly blurted out and her smile dropped."I-I am sorry-"

"No Cole."she cut me off."I-I think I like you too."she said shyly and blushed. I smiled at her.

"Well then, Seliel Dawn, would you do me the honor of being my date for the formal?"I asked, rising an eyebrow.

"A little too late if you ask me.."she said."But yeah. I would love to."she said. We started at each other's eyes and smiled.

"I am glad."I said. I am glad I didn't give up on her.

Okay that one is also from a imagines book of mine, but I think it's cute and wanted to share it with you guys. I hope you liked it!