Triwizard Tournament | Coliel | Part 2

I decided to give you guys part 2 as well as I haven't updated in so long, so enjoy!😄

~Cole's POV~

I paced around in the tent, thinking what I should do about the dragon. Jay, Kai and I came up with a few ways to beat it, but none of them seemed that good.

''Cole?'' I heard someone call me from outside the tent.

I spun around and walked towards the voice, which I would know everywhere. ''Seliel? What are you doing here?'' I asked.

''I felt bad that I was mad at you and I didn't want you to die thinking that I'm still mad at you,'' she said.

''Wow, thanks for the faith in me,'' I said, rolling my eyes.

''You know it's possible, Cole,'' she said. All of the sudden she opened the tent and entered, jumping in my arms and wrapping her own around my neck. I was taken by surprise, but I wrapped my arms around her as well, keeping her close. ''Please, try not to die.'' she told me.

''I promice,'' I told her.

''Did you figure out how you're gonna get past the dragon?'' she whispered in my ear.

''We came up with a few ways, but none of them are really good,'' I confessed.

''Gosh, Cole, good thing you know me,'' she said and then whispered the thing she found out in my ear.

''Gosh, Sel, thank you so much,'' I said and realized her from the hug.

''You're welcome,'' she said, then leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. ''Just for good luck. I'll see you later, Cole.'' she said and walked away.

I stood there, awestruck, holding the cheek she kissed and smiling like an idiot. I noticed the other two Champions looking at me, but I ignored them.

~Cole's POV~

I walked up the strands and found Skylor, Nya, Harumi and Pixal sitting next to Cole's friends. There was a gap between them, which I assumed was my seat. I went there and sat down.

Fist came the Beauxbatons Champion and she managed to take the egg. Then came the Durmstrang one and he managed to get his as well, but broke on of the other ones, loosing points because of it.

Then came Cole. The dragon send fire in his way, but Cole managed to duck behind a rock. I noticed the tip of his wand come up above the rock and heard a faint yell, then nothing happened.

I watched Cole until I heard soaring in the air. I looked up and saw Cole's broom go towards him.

''Yes!'' I cheered along with everyone else. ''Go Cole!'' I yelled.

He went on his broom and flew around, then up towards the sky and disappeared behind the clouds, the dragon hot on his tail. A few minutes of me chewing my nails in angst, Cole came back down and took the egg, causing every Hogwarts student to errupt in cheers.

Cole flew around, holding the egg up in triumph. I stood up, clapped and yelled for him.

****

I cheered with everyone in the common room as Cole held the egg high in the air. He asked if we wanted him to open it, as apparently it's a clue for the next task. We all screamed yes and he did, only for everyone to hear terrible screeching come from it. Cole closed the egg and there was silence for a few seconds, then the party started.

I walked up to Cole who was going towards his bedroom and walked with him. ''What was that?'' I asked as we entered his dorm.

''I have no idea,'' said Cole, putting the egg on his bed. ''It's gonna be harder than I thought.'' he said.

''Well then, I should be on my way to research it,'' I said and turned around to leave, only to be stopped by Cole. He spun me back around and wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me in place.

''No, you aren't researching anything tonight,'' he said. ''I just survived a dragon, let me have some fun.''

''I said that I will go and research, not us,'' I told him.

''I want you to party with me, though,'' he told me. ''Just tonight. We can worry about the egg tomorrow, alright?'' he asked.

I rolled my eyes. ''Alright, but no getting drunk,'' I said.

He laughed. ''I wouldn't even think of it,'' he said and led us downstairs.

****

''So, as you know, the Yule Ball is coming up,'' Professor Karloff, the Transfiguration teacher and our Head of the House said. ''I do not want any of you making a fool of our house, so today I would be teaaching you how to dance.'' he said and looked around, her eyes landing on me. ''Miss Dawn, could you please accompany me?'' he asked. I burned red and looked towards Cole, who wiggled his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up, going to Professor Karloff.

We danced a bit, then he told everyone to find a partner and practice. I looked around, but everyone seemed taken.

''So, I see your into older men,'' a familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around to be met by Cole. ''Not to brag or anything, but I'm five months older than you.'' he said.

I laughed. ''Just shut up and dance with me, Cole,'' I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck, while the two of us swayed around.

''So, you want to come to the Ball with me?'' he asked.

''I mean, I guess I could,''

****

I walked down the stairs towards the Great Hall. I was wearing a long black dress. People were looking at me and I looked down shyly, hiding my blush from embarassment.

Cole stood at the end of the stairs, smiling at me. I smiled back and walked up to him. He kept staring at me and I looked down shyly.

''Why are you staring at me?'' I asked.

''Because you're beautiful,'' he said, causing me to blush even more.

''Thank you,'' I said and looked up at him again. ''You look handsome.''

''Thank you, my lady,'' he said.

We were lead to start the first dance along with the other Champions and their dates. We danced all night long and had a magical night, like straight up from a fairytale.

I don't even know where I'm going with this, but I hope you enjoy, maybe?