Video Game Friends | Jaya/Coliel

Jay's POV
I walked into my room after school and tossed everything on the ground. I sat in front of the computer and put my headphones on. I logged into my account to see my friends already in.

"Look who decided to show up!"a girl's voice said.

"Haha, so funny, Fantom."I said, rolling my eyes.

"I am sorry, but you are late."Fantom said.

"Okay, doesn't matter. Will somebody help me kill that thing??"another girl said. Water.

"Coming!"I said. Okay, let me explain. We don't really know each other. We started meeting each other in the Internet. We don't even know each other's names-we use our nicknames. Like, mine is LightningWalker72. Water is WaterDragon17. Fantom is FantomGirl15. And there is another guy who's name is RockyRocks84. And I may have a tiny little crush on Water.

"So, did you hear for the Ninjago VideoGameCon?"Rocky asked.

"Yeah, you planning to go?"Fantom asked.

"I am planning to play!"Water said, sounding determined.

"So, if we all go, we will meet each other."Rocky said.

"Who said I will go?"I asked, my eyes still on the computer.

"Well, aren't you?"Water asked and I sighed.

"I will."I said.

"Well, if we see each other, then let it be. If we don't, let it be again."Fantom said.

"Okay then."

Time Skip to NinjagoVideoGameCon
Jay's POV
I walked inside the NVGC and my jaw fell to the ground. It was AMAZING. There are like thousand gamers and like hundreds of different games. There are tournaments too. I saw that two people are already playing. A boy and a girl. The girl had pink hair and her nickname was FantomGirl15. That's Fantom!

She won and made a happy dance. Everyone was cheering. I walked to the stage and to where Fantom was coming down.

"Hey!"I said and she turned to me, rising an eyebrow.

"Do I know you?"she asked.

"Yeah! It's me, LightningWalker72!"I said and her face lit with realization.

"Lightning!"she said and we shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you."she said."I am Seliel."she introduced herself.

"Jay."I said and then we stopped shaking hands.

"So, have you spotted the others yet?"Seliel asked.

"No, I just arrived."I said."Let's go find them."I said and she nodded, then we went around.

After a while of walking, we spotted a black haired guy playing against some other guy. I looked at his nickname. RockyRocks84. That's him!

"Well hello, Rocky."Seliel said, standing next to him. He finished the game and looked at us.

"And you are...?"

"Fantom and Lightning."Seliel introduced us.

"Aka Jay and Seliel."I added.

"Nice to meet you. I am Cole."he said and we shook hands with him.

"Attention! Whoever wants to join in the tournament, come to the stage, now!"a guy said. I looked at Cole and Seliel, who were talking.

"I will go to try in the tournament."I said and the two of them nodded, then I went to the stage.

A lot of kids were there, ready to play. They started pairing us and I was against a black haired girl. She was pretty.

The two of us took some controllers and pressed the X.

Enter Nickname.

I wrote LightningWalker72 with the hope that Water will see me. I looked at the girl's nickname and you won't believe it.

WaterDragon17.

She looked at me, also noticing my nickname and smiled. I returned the smile and the two of us started playing.

At the end I won and the two of us shook hands.

"So, Lightning, what may be your name?"Water asked.

"Jay."I said.

"Nya."she said and the two of us shook hands.

"Pretty name."I said and saw her blushing a little, but she looked at her shoes to hide it.

"Thanks."she said and pushed some fallen from her ponytail hair behind her ear.

"Well, Nya, would you mind if I take you out for ice cream?"I asked."So we can get to know each other better."I suggested.

"Yeah, that'd be nice."she said. I extended my hand out and she took it. I feel like this was the beginning of a long relationship.

I can't believe this turned out so lame, just omg.
Anyways, I am sorry for not updating this book, but I had writers block for a while. I will try my best to update at least the weekend from now on.
And thank you guys so much for 6+K reads! You made my week guys! Thanks for the support!