Sweet Sixteen | Pixane AU

I haven't done Pixane in so long, so here you go!

Btw it's originally from an Imagine I read earlier today, but the idea was amazing, so I decided to do it.

P.S. Zane and Pixal are people in here(even tho I can't imagine Pixal as one but anyways.)

Zane's POV
I looked at my bare torso in the mirror for like the hundredth time today. I need to be sure that it isn't here yet.

"Zane, you know you have to officially turn sixteen to get your tattoo, right?"Kai asked as he was changing from gym clothes.

I sighed."Yes Kai, I know."I told him kind of annoyed.

You see, here in Ninjago, you have a soulmate. A person made for you and you only. How do you find them, you ask? It's easy.

On your sixteenth birthday, you get a tattoo on some place on your body. The tattoo has something to do with how you are gonna meet your soulmate. Once you find them, then black inc turns into a dark blue one, indicating that you have found them.

Everybody loves the idea of soulmates. Well, everyone except me. The problem is that, I already fell in love. I didn't mean to, it just happened.

Her name is Pixal and we've known each other since we were born probably. She's my best friend and I love her too much, in a way you shouldn't love your best friend.

The problem was, she isn't my soulmate. And because of that I am dreading my sixteenth birthday so much. I don't want to find some girl who I am supposed to spend my life with, I want to spend it with Pixal.

But I am not her soulmate. I can't be. It's impossible.

-Two Mounts Later-
Zane's POV
I woke up from someone jumping on top of me."Happy Birthday Zane!"a boy's voice said. I opened my eyes to see my little brother, Echo, jumping on top of me.

"Ugh, leave me to sleep."I told him and put the covers over my head, trying to fall asleep. Then I realized.

Today is my sixteenth birthday.

I jumped from the bed, accidentally pushing my little brother on the floor."Sorry Echo!"I yelled and ran out of the room and to the first mirror in the house that I could find.

I removed my shirt and closed my eyes. Today is the day I've been dreading from so much time. The day I've been waiting so much time for, yet, I couldn't bring myself to see.

I opened my eyes slowly to see it.

The tattoo was there. And it was a ball.

Pixal's POV
I walked into the school and searched for my best friend, Zane. Deciding to try his locker, I walked up to it and found him there, searching through it.

"Zane!"I said and wrapped my arms around his torso, since he was taller than me."Happy birthday!"I told him, looking up at him.

He gave me a nervous smile."Thanks Pix."he said, closing his locker.

I opened my bag and took a small box from it, then handed to Zane."Here."I said, a bright smile on my face.

"Thanks!"he said and took it, putting it in his bag."I'm sorry, Pix, but I gotta go."he said and walked away, fast, might I add. What's wrong with him today?

Zane's POV
I've been avoiding almost every girl today. Pixal too. I couldn't bear the thought that she won't be my soulmate. I just can't.

~Time Skip~
Today we had a football game. I'm the goalkeeper of the team, so I'm standing at the goal.

The cheerleaders were cheering as on, as expected. I looked at Pixal, meeting her eyes for a brief second, before I felt something hitting me on the stomach, knocking my whole air out.

I fell on the ground, trying to gain my air back. I couldn't move. I heard people yelling for me to get up, but I couldn't.

The paramedics came and lifted me on a stretcher and took me away from the field, bringing me to the nurse room. They laid me on the bed and checked me out, then told me to rest.

Someone knocked on the door and then opened it, picking their head in. It was Pixal.

"Zane? Can I come in?"she asked.

"Um..."I said. I can't tell her no right now."A-Alright."I said.

Pixal entered, putting her Pom-Pons on the nurse's desk, then brought a char next to the bed and sat down."You okay?"she asked.

"Yeah,"I nodded."Just need to gain my breath."I told her.

"I'm glad you're okay."she said and looked at her hands.

Pixal's POV
I looked down at my hands, but caught a glimpse of Zane's chest, since his shirt was a bit up. I caught a glimpse of round black inc.

"Zane, you're tattoo!"I said and tried to lift his shirt up, but before I can see it, he put his hand over it.

"No!"he said, defensive.

That took me aback."Why won't you let me see it?"I asked, rising an eyebrow.

"Because..."he said, thinking of excuse."I'm scared."he answered.

I chuckled."From what?"I asked.

"Of who my soulmate will be."I said.

"But you shouldn't be,"I told him, putting my hand over the one he was hiding his tattoo with."It's your soulmate, after all."I told him.

He sighed."Alright,"he said and removed his hand."Go ahead, see it."he said and removed his hand.

I lifted his shirt and saw the ball on his chest. I gasped.

"What's wrong?"Zane asked, looking at me and then at the tattoo, which was by now turning dark blue."What?"he asked.

I gave him a small smile and lifted the bottom my shirt to see my own ball tattoo turning dark blue.

Zane's eyes went wide, but not wider than his smile. I leaned down and pressed a small kiss on his lips.

"I'm glad you turned out to be my soulmate,"he said.

"Me too."I said and then he pressed his lips to mine again.

Gosh, that ended so bad, omg.
Okay, I know I haven't updated this book from A LOT of time. I don't even remember when I last posted.
But recently I've been having writers block and didn't know what to write AT ALL. Ask Amy4Walker , she will tell you the same.
I will try my best to come out of the writers block and update this book on every Saturday along with 'The Ninjago Games' and the other books I'm updating in the same time(which are a lot).
Hope you liked the chapter tho! Thanks for reading!