Chapstick | Jaya

I am warning you, this will be a very short one and I am apologizing in advice.
Nya's POV
I was in my room, in front of the mirror, a chapstick in my hands. I was putting some on, when someone knocked on the door.

"Who's that?"I asked, looking at the door.

"It's your smart and amazing boyfriend!"Jay's voice said from the other side of the door. I sighed and laughed a little.

"Come in then, my smart and amazing boyfriend."I said and turned towards the mirror again. I heard the door open and saw Jay entered in the mirror.

"What are you doing?"Jay asked and walked closer to me.

"Going out with the girls. Getting ready."I told him and put some more chapstick, then tasted it."It's nice."I said, taking about the chapstick.

"Hmm, really?"Jay said."Can I taste it?"he asked.

"Sure"I said and handed him the chapstick. He took it and put it on my make up table, then kissed me. I couldn't help myself but kiss back.

After a while, we separated and Jay kicked his lips.

"You were right."he said."It tastes nice."he said and I couldn't help but laugh.

I told you it's short, but I have a little writers block, I guess. Please forgive me people, but at least it's cute, isn't it?