~Idiot | Jaya | Part 1~

Nya's POV
I walked down the hall and towards my locker. I put some things inside and looked at the pictures I had in my locker. My best friends were there. I sighed.

Homecoming was coming up and both of them have got dates, but nobody's asked me yet. I'm disappointed, because I wanted a special someone to ask me.

I closed my locker and saw someone standing behind it. I screamed.

"Cole, what the fuck?" I asked, putting my hand on my heart.

"I'm sorry, Nya, didn't meant to startle you," Cole said.

"It's fine, I guess," I said and stood straighter. "So, what do you need?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to Homecoming with me?" he asked. My eyes widened.

Jay's POV
I walked towards her locker, repeating the question in my head over and over again and holding the rose in my hand.

I reached the corner and saw her there, talking with Cole. I hid behind the wall and listened.

"It's fine, I guess," Nya said. "So, what do you need?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to Homecoming with me?" he asked.

My heart fell. I didn't need to hear anymore, I knew she'll agree. I walked back to where I came from, towards my classroom. On the way there, I saw Seliel. I looked at the rose I was holding and then at her again.

Here goes nothing.

I walked up to her and stood in front of her. She looked from her friend and at me.

"Hey, umm...Seliel? Can we talk?" I asked, hiding the rose behind my back.

"Yeah, sure," she said and her friend walked away. "What's up?" she asked.

"I wanted to ask," I said and took the rose out."Will you go to Homecoming with me?"I asked.

"Oh! Um...yes. Yeah, sure, Jay!" she said and took the rose from me.

I smiled. "Great!" I said.

Nya's POV
"Umm...I'm sorry Cole, but I'm waiting for someone else to ask me," I told him.

"Oh! It's fine!" Cole said and walked away. "See you later!" he said and then he was gone.

I walked towards my classroom, when I saw Seliel and Jay. All of the sudden, Jay took out a rose and gave it to her. My heart sank. I heard her agreeing to something. To Homecoming. My heart sank. I was so angry at Seliel right now. She knew about my crush on Jay. She betrayed me.

I walked away, towards the bathrooms and stood there, sobbing, until lunch came over. I collected myself and walked towards where I know Cole and his friends sit. I entered the canteen and saw him. Jay was there too. I decided to ignore that fact and walked up to them.

"Hey, Cole," I said and all of them looked at me, Thomas especially, but I ignored him."Does the offer still stands?" I asked. Please say yes, please say yes...

"Yeah, of course!" Cole said.

"Great! Then yes, I will come to Homecoming with you," I told him. Jay's eyes went wide, while Cole smiled.

Jay's POV
I'm such an idiot, I wanna kick myself right now. She said no. She said no to Cole the first time, I still had my chance, but not anymore.

Jay Walker you're an idiot. From all the stupid things you've done, this was the cherry on top.

I coached and excused myself, then walked out of the canteen. I felt eyes following me, but I ignored them.

I blew up my chance.

Nya's POV
Jay actually looked disappointed. Why? He got Seliel, the Betrayer. He asked her, not me. So why did he look so angry that I agreed to go with Cole? What's his deal?

Ugh, boys.

I'm so terribly sorry for doing this!! But everything will be right in part two I promise! IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BTW!!
Also, if you ever come across this story in another book on another account, just know it's not stolen, cuz I was the one that wrote it in my other account, so it belongs to me. I just thought you will like it as well.
Thanks for reading! Love ya guys! Stay awesome!❤️💕💞