Snapchatting | Kailor

Skylor's POV
I am in my room, on my phone Snapchatting with my best friend, Nya Smith. We are classmates since kindergarten. Anyways, we were sending each other some silly selfies. Suddenly, she send one that I can see Kai, her older brother, behind her. I made a silly selfie and send it.

What's Kai doing? I added.

I waited a few seconds and then got a pic back.

Why? Do you like my brother? Nya wrote

I made a 'Pfff...no!' face and send it to her with a text.

You crazy?

After that, I got one back, Kai on the background again.

You sure you don't like him? You will disappoint him.

I made a confused face and send it to her.

What do you mean?

I got one back. It was her smiling and Kai at the back, smiling also and waving.

Lover boy here is saying Hi.

What do you mean 'lover boy'??? I wrote back.

I got one back-Nya, rising an eyebrow.

Isn't it obvious already?

NYA!! Just tell me! I am frustrated right now. What does she mean???

Snapchat:
Kai❤️ send you a snap!

Uh? I opened it and saw Kai smiling brightly, then text.

Hi. It said. I smiled and made a selfie of myself, then send it to him.

What's up? I asked.

Nothing much. Studying. He said, sending me a picture of his books.

Woah, Kai, it's Friday. Don't you have plans?? I send him plus a selfie with a rosed eyebrow.

Not exactly. Wanna fill them? He texts and send me a pic of himself with rosed eyebrow. I giggled. He looks so cute.

And how? I text back.

Go out on a date with me. That got me out of guard. H-He wants to go on a date with me? Kai wants to go on a date with me!??

Yeah. That'd be lovely. I said sending him a cute selfie afterwards.

Snapchat:
Kai❤️ screenshot your Snap!

I giggled.

Why did you screenshot it?? I asked him.

Because you are cute. That made me blush. Be ready at 7. Wear something casual. With that, he stopped texting. Well, turns out Snapchat is my favorite app from now on.

It's a short one, I know, but  I think it's cute. Btw it's from another book of mine again😁.
P. S. I just posted the first chapter of my 'better' second generation book! You can check it out, if you want! It's called 'Ninja 2.0'! Thanks!