A Better Boyfriend | Maxica

Credits to CosmicKestrel for the ship name!
Also, special thanks to Sunnyninja13 for helping me with my dilemma for that one shot! THANK YOU SO MUCH MINA!!❤️❤️ HOPE YOU LIKE THE IMAGINE(Dragons hehe)(if you read it).
Okay, so, I had this idea the other, and it was originally a Maxica(JessicaxMax for whoever doesn't know) one, and I was thinking of changing it to some of the cannon and real ships from the shop, but I just can't imagine it any other way while writing it, so I decided to just keep it Maxica. Hope you don't mind.
P. S. It's gonna be super cheesy and fluffy so get ready. Also maybe a little bloody scenes which may be disgusting or just bad for some of you. Kinda dark in the begging. I warned you.

Jessica's POV
I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a room, more like a cell. I tried moving my hands, just to realize that they were tied to a chair, as were my legs. Trying to talk, I realized I had a cloth over my mouth as well, shutting me up. It was dark around me, I couldn't see almost anything.

"Where is she!?"I heard someone yell from the hall, a familiar one by that.

"Right here! And she's gonna watch, you bastard!"an unfamiliar voice said.

I started trashing, trying to get someone's attention.

"Jessica!"the familiar voice yelled. I think they heard me. I tried to scream, just to be muffled by the cloth over my mouth.

The door opened, letting the light come in and blinding me for some seconds. Once I blinked the blindness away, I noticed a guy wearing black hood over his head, I couldn't see his face.

And then, next to him, behind held by the biceps, was a beat up and bloody Max. His lip was split and his once pearl white teeth were stained with blood, making them reddish. His right eye was closed and had a dark circle around it. He had a bleeding cut under his left eye.

I then felt the tears falling from my eyes, seeing Max like that. I trashed, trying to free myself from the chair and go to help him, but I couldn't. I was tried with roped and my water power can't help me with that.

Water! That's it! I tried using my powers, but they didn't work.

"Vegestone, my dear."the man with the black hood said, chuckling."Nice try, though."he added and threw Max on the ground, in front of my feet. I tried screaming again, to be muffled again.

Max was laying on the ground weakly. He was too beaten up, he can't fight or do anything for that matter. I had to help him somehow.

Before I can think of anything, the guy took out something from the inside of his hood. I realized it was a knife. He walked towards Max and lifted him by gripping Max's black hairs.

Max groaned, but tried to stay strong for both of us while the man put the knife on his throat.

"Any last words, Rocky boy?"the man with the hood said. Only I call him Rocky Boy.

"Jessica..."he said, looking me dead in the eye. I looked at his brow eyes, memorizing them."I love you..."he said and with that, the men cut.

I woke up screaming. I hugged my pillow and cried in it.

After a while, I realized that I was in my room and everything was a dream. No. A nightmare.

Since I'm alone at home for the weekend, nobody came to check on me, which made me feel even more scared. What if it wasn't a dream? What if the person with the hood just brought me back to pretend that nothing happened and Max is actually gone?