Jail | Llorumi/Pt. 2

So, ALX154 asked me to do a second part of 'Jail', is here it comes. Hope you like it!

And also: OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO FREACKING MUCH FOR 7K READS!! I CANT BELIVE THIS BOOK HAVE SO MUCH READS!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU ARE MAKING MY MOUNTH!! I LOVE YOU❤️😍🔝!

Harumi's POV
I can't believe Lloyd. Why did he come? I can't forget you, he said. I love you, he said. Well, I....

I sighed. I do too, Lloyd, I thought. It's just too late now. I am sorry.

Lloyd's POV
I have to do something. I can't leave Harumi like that, I just can't. After what happened in the Jail, I can't give up. I know it's wrong, but it feels so right. I don't know what to do.

I am back in my room, thinking. Can I like, get her out of the jail? But what if she becomes evil again? What if she uses me once again?

But I felt the sparks between us when we kissed. I am sure she felt them too.

What am I gonna do?

Suddenly, the door opened again, like in the morning. I looked towards it to see Nya.

"Hey Lloyd."she said and closed the door behind herself. She came to me and sat down, like her brother did in the morning."I heard you went to see Harumi today..."Nya said.

"How did you-"

"From Criptarium called. Said that we should know."Nya said and I nodded. Silence followed.

"Are you, like,...disappointed? Mad?"I asked suddenly. Nya rose an eyebrow.

"Why should we? You did nothing wrong."Nya said and looked down."You went to see your loved one."Nya said.

"How did you-"

"I can see it in your eyes, Lloyd."Nya said and then chuckled."Plus, Kai told me about your conversation in the morning."Nya said and I chuckled too.

"What should I do?"I asked, after another round of silence. Nya sighed.

"You have to follow your heart, Lloyd, but if what your heart tells you may hurt people, then follow your brain."Nya said. I nodded. Nya's always been like the big sister I never had. And I love her for that.

"Thanks Nya."I said and she smiled at me, then got up.

"Sorry Lloyd, but I've got to go. I am going out with Jay.."Nya said and then stoped."I'm sorry-"

"No, Nya, it's okay."I said, nodding."Go."

"Are you sure you will be okay?"Nya asked and I gave her a smile.

"I will survive."I said and Nya smiled again, then walked out of the room without anymore words.

It was getting late and too much feelings and thoughts were tiring me by now. I changed into my pajamas and laid in bed. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

***

When I woke up in the next morning, I was determined. I am going to talk with Harumi.

I got up and changed into my civil clothes. I walked out of the bedroom and saw everyone in the kitchen, eating breakfast.

"Morning Lloyd! How are you feeling?"Jay asked, putting some cereals in his mouth.

"Great, actually. But I've got to go. See you later!"I said and left before they can ask me anything else. I took my car and drove to Criptarium.

When I arrived I asked the boss to let me in again, we went through the same process and he let me in Harumi's cell. When I entered, she was still asleep on the bed behind the bars. I decided to wait for her and sat down, staring at her.

She was still beautiful. I still see the girl that was helping the homeless and lost her parents, two times. That-

"You know it's rude to stare."Harumi suddenly said, starling me.

"Oh, um, I thought you are asleep."I said. Harumi got up and turned to me, annoyed.

"What are you doing here again, Lloyd?"Harumi asked.

"Look, I wanna talk with You."

"About what?"

"About us."

"What is there to talk about us? There is no us, Lloyd."Harumi said.

"But there was, and you can't say there wasn't, because you felt it too."I argued.

"And what if I did? What are you gonna do then? Huh? I am in jail Lloyd, you can't do anything. Go find someone better for you."Harumi said.

"But I can't give up on you."I said and stood up, then walked to the bars and sat in front of them."I want to ask you something-do you regret what you did?"I asked. She hesitated.

"No."

"You're lying."

"What if I am? What if I do regret it? What's gonna happen? Do you know? Nothing. I will be still stuck here."Harumi said.

"What if you are not? What are you gonna do if you're free?"I asked.

"I would be with you, if you let me."

"Oh really?"I asked with a small smirk on my face.

"Dang it, did I say it out loud?"she asked and I laughed and nodded. She laughed a little too. I got up and walked to the door.

"I am coming back in some seconds."I said and walked out of the room. Outside the boss was waiting for me.

"Hey, um, excuse me, but can I ask something?"I asked, unsure.

"Yeah, ask away, young man."

"Is there possibility that you will let Harumi out? After some amount of time?"I asked, hope drenched in my voice.

"I don't know, Lloyd. She almost destroyed the city."

"But she regrets it now!"I said.

"And how do you know she isn't lying to you?"

"Because I can see it in her eyes. Ask Neuro to come and test her or something like that or whatever, but I am telling you, she isn't lying."I said, pointing at Harumi a little.

"Then, if her behavior is good and don't get in trouble, we may realize her someday."he said and my eyes lit up.

To be continued...

Okay, I don't know what happened with this one shot, but there will be third part people, I know I can't leave you like that. I will update it on Saturday, so stay tuned! Bye for now!